Best Books for RBI Assistant Exam with Online Study Materials
Best Books for RBI Assistant Exam – Get here recommended books and Study material for the preparation of RBI Assistant examination
Best Books for RBI Assistant Exam 2017
We have already covered topics like the Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Analysis of previous years’ question papers and the Salary structure.As you already know that the RBI Assistant Prelims exam is scheduled to be on 27th& 28th November and the Mains exam to be held on 20th December.This session will take you through some study materials helpful for the preparation, the practice test series and the most importantly the best books to prepare for RBI Assistant. To prepare for any competitive exam, it is ideal to have the corresponding reference materials for each section. You can prefer the books provided by the coaching centers, else check for the online references.
Section-wise Books for RBI Assistant along with Study Materials:
Let us look at some of the best books for RBI Assistant for each section:
- English Books for RBI Assistant Exam
When it comes to the English Language, it is not an easy section to get well versed in just a few days. You need to concentrate on Grammar, Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension. Grammar is one of the prominent areas to be well-versed in. Practice as many RBI Assistant test series as possible on Grammar.
Following are some of the best books to prepare for English:
- Objective General English by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal from S Chand Publications
- Objective English for Competitive Exams By Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha from McGraw Hill Publications
Only referring to these books will not make your preparation effective. Make a habit to regularly read newspapers some good articles. Supplementary papers will have columns on grammar and vocabulary. Crossword games are really helpful in building vocabulary and finding new words and their meanings. Such puzzle games will help in solving Comprehension sessions wherein there will be questions on finding synonyms. Reading editorial columns will also help in Comprehension solving.
The online study materials on English section are as follows:
- Word Power Made Easy PDF– Capsules 90-95
- Phrasal Verbs Made Easy PDF- Capsule 10
- English for Competitive Exams Module 14- SSC & Bank Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude Books for RBI Assistant Exam
The Quantitative skills can be achieved by practicing regularly by making use of reference or study materials. Solving the questions from these books will help you answer the exams easily with adequate speed and accuracy. The test series and the full length mock tests are also very important.
Let us look at some of the best books related to this section:
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Advanced Maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S.Aggarwal from S Chand Publications
- Reasoning Aptitude Books for RBI Assistant Exam
This section requires a lot of practice on a daily basis. We will look at the some of the best books to prepare for RBI Assistant related to Reasoning Aptitude.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by B.S.Sijwali
Also, you can find online study materials for preparing RBI Assistant.
- General Awareness Books for RBI Assistant Exam
This section requires utmost reference and preparation and hence you will have to refer many books and materials. Reading newspapers and magazines also will help you a lot in getting more knowledge and awareness on different topics.
Let us now look at some of the best books to prepare for this section.
- Indian Year Book English/Hindi by Publication Division
- Manorama Yearbook by Mathew & Mammen Manorama
It is also important refer articles on Current Affairs & Static General Knowledge to self-update about the daily happenings around the world.
- Computer Awareness Books for RBI Assistant Exam
Having a thorough knowledge on computers is not so common and hence you need a lot of preparation. Here we can get the best books to prepare for RBI Assistant regarding Computer Awareness. Let us look at some of the best references:
- Objective Computer Awareness by R. Pillai
- Computer Knowledge by Shikha Agarwal
Now, let us have a look at some other references related to Practice papers and Previous Years’ Solved Papers.
- RBI Assistant Exam- Practice Work Book by Kiran Prakashan
You can get online reference PDFs on some tips to get the basic knowledge about Computer Science.
“Practice makes Man Perfect” . So make a habit to practice through sectional RBI Assistant mock test to make the preparation really strong so you don’t get stressed on the Big Day.You also have an alternate choice of attempting online tests so as to analyze your performance and improve your level and method of preparation.
We have also seen some of the online references for all these topics. The session also covered some important books for RBI Assistant for practice which included previous years’ question papers; along with online solved papers. Hope this article has been a great help in preparing for the exam. Stay tuned for more exam related updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!