BOB SO Recruitment 2017–18 – Apply for 427 Specialist Officer Vacancies
- BOB SO Recruitment 2017–18
- LATEST NEWS- The Bank of Baroda last date to fill the online Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers Application form has been extended till 8th December 2017.
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification-
- BOB SO 2017-18 Important Highlights
- Bank of Baroda SO Important Dates
- BOB SO Eligibility Criteria 2017
- BOB SO Application Fee 2017
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Selection Process
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Pay Scale:
- BOB SO Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
- How to Apply for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017?
- BOB SO Recruitment 2017–18- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification- Important Links
- Click Here for BOB SO Notification
- Click Here to Apply Online
BOB SO Recruitment 2017–18- Get details of Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 along with other details of eligibility, important dates, application fee, selection process, vacancy and application link
BOB SO Recruitment 2017–18
BOB SO Recruitment 2017–2018- Bank of Baroda (BOB) has officially released BOB SO Recruitment Notification 2017-18 in order to fill 427 posts in the various departments. The candidates who are interested to apply can submit their BOB SO application form 2017 on or before 05th Dec 2017. Candidates should check the BOB SO eligibility criteria before applying and should make sure that they apply after it. The BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 invites applications from all across the country whose criteria matches with BOB SO eligibility criteria. BOB Recruitment Process is one of its kind and is also one of the most prestigious recruitment processes ever. The BOB SO vacancy 2017 is huge in number and this is a golden opportunity for the students to take it up. Students should start preparing for the exam as per BOB SO pattern & syllabus.
LATEST NEWS- The Bank of Baroda last date to fill the online Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers Application form has been extended till 8th December 2017.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification-
Candidates have the time to submit the BOB SO Application on or before 05th Dec 2017. The BOB SO Recruitment is to fill in 427 Specialist Officer Vacancies. As the number of BOB SO vacancy 2017 is huge, all the participants are getting a big chance to get their dream job.
BOB SO 2017-18 Important Highlights
Given below are details of Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment-
- Name Of The Board: Bank of Baroda
- Name Of The Post: Specialist Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 427
- Job Location: India
- Apply Mode: Online
- Category: BOB SO Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date of The Application: 14th Nov 2017
- Terminated On: 8th December 2017 (Extended Date)
- Official Website: @www.bankofbaroda.com
Bank of Baroda SO Important Dates
Given below are the important dates of BOB SO exam-
- Notification Publish Date: 14th Nov 2017.
- Opening Date For Online Applications: 14th Nov 2017.
- Closing Date For Online Applications: 8th December 2017 (Extended Date)
- BOB Specialist Officer Exam Date: 07th Jan 2018
BOB SO Eligibility Criteria 2017
The eligibility criteria of BOB SO exam is as follows-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, BE/ B. Tech Degree, Diploma from the concerned board.
BOB SO Application Fee 2017
The BOB SO Application fee has to be paid as per the following structure-
- OBC/General: Rs.600/-
- All Others: Rs 100/-
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Selection Process
To get placed in BOB for the post of SO, it comprises of the following rounds-
Scale II & III, IV, V: GD/Based On Interview
The selection process will be based on the count of applications. The selection process may modify based on the number of applications.
The Scale I: Online Test & GD/Interview with the list of shortlisted candidates.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Pay Scale:
The candidates who are shortlisted for the post of SO candidates can get a remuneration 23,700 /- – 66070 /-.
BOB SO Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
The vacancy details in Specialist Officer post in Bank of Baroda are as follows-
Total Number of Vacancies: Total 427
- Head – Credit Risk – 01 Vacancies
- Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management – 01 Vacancies
- IT Security – 05 Vacancies
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – 03 Vacancies
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) – 02 Vacancies
- Treasury – Product Sales – 20 Vacancies
- Finance/ Credit (MMG/S -III) – 40 Vacancies
- Finance/ Credit (MMG/S -II) – 140 Vacancies
- Trade Finance – 50 Vacancies
- Security – 15 Vacancies
- Sales – 150 Vacancies
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017?
Given below is the detailed procedure of how to apply for BOB SO Recruitment 2017–18-
- Please visit the official website of BOB which is www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Click on the link which says Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked in the application process.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per prescribed format in BOB SO Recruitment.
- Submit the application form as per prescribed format.
- Take a print out of BOB SO application form and keep it for further process.
BOB SO Recruitment 2017–18- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
As per BOB SO Recruitment 2017, the bank releases Scale I, II, III, IV, V Vacancies. The Selection process will be different based on different scales. The candidates who are selected will have 12 months of probation period. The candidates who are selected on regular basis will have service bond for 3 years. Selection process for scale I will have an Online Test, GD/Interview. For the Scale II, III, IV, V posts, the selection will be made based on GD/Interview. Online test is not mandatory for all, in fact it will be based on the number of applications.
|Sl.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification- Important Links
Apply for BOB SO Recruitment 2017-18 right away and get hold of this opportunity soon.
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!