Bihar Police SI Question Paper For Practice
Bihar Police SI Question Paper – Download Bihar Police SI Question Paper PDF online with complete details of important questions
Bihar Police SI Question Paper
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Question Paper and all important questions is available in this article to practice. Students can utilize the questions to make their preparation more strong. In this article, we will discuss all the details for the post of Bihar Police SI with questions as priority. Scroll down the post to check complete details.
Download Bihar Police SI Question Paper Now
- In the case of General Science & Technology, there will be a total of 15 questions in Part I, each carrying 2 marks.
- Attempting all the questions is mandatory. Each question will be translated to Hindi.
- Part II comprises 10 questions each carrying 5 marks.
- Part III comprises 7 questions each carrying 8 marks. Here, each question has a limit of 125 words and this rule should be strictly followed.
- Part IV has 7 questions, each carrying 16 marks. Here the limit is 250 words.
In General English & Grammar, part I is Essay writing wherein you can use a limit of 150 words.
Aspirants have to refer the practice papers for Bihar Police SI exam. Regular practice of sample paper, model paper as well as solved papers can get you a great score to get selected. Follow the syllabus for the exam for setting a better strategy. There are also sectional questions papers for Bihar Police SI which will be easier to solve the paper with a particular time bound.
Bihar Police SI Question Paper for Practice
Total number of questions included is 10 and should be answered in 3 hours. The exam holds a total of 300 marks. Each question or instruction will be translated to Hindi in every exam.
- First question has to be answered in 1-2 lines, wherein there are 20 mandatory questions. You must follow the rules as per given in the first page of the question paper booklet. There will be priority given to the accuracy and the neatness maintained in attempting the exam.
- You should answer the questions in the way shown in question paper. There will be different parts of the same questions which have to be combined and mandatorily written together, and there should not be any answers of other questions included in between.
In other sections answer the question you are quite confident about, as for every wrong answer there will be a negative marking of 0.2 marks. In General Studies, you can also find some questions in Hindi. So you need to understand the question really well.
About Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2018
The online application process will start on 22nd May 2018 for Bihar Police SI Recruitment. The last date to apply is 30th June 2018. A total number of 126 vacant posts will be filled through this process.
Share your thoughts/queries here!