Bihar Police SI Preparation Tips: Important Tips & Tricks
As the competition for govt. recruitment in India is increasing day by day. Preparing for the upcoming Bihar Police SI examination can be a tough ask. Here, Bihar Police SI Preparation Tips which helps to ease the preparation. we recommend candidates to take Free Mock Tests Series for Bihar Police SI on a regular basis to raise the bar of your preparation.
Bihar Police SI Preparation Tips 2019
- For the post of Bihar Sub-Inspector, there is a recruitment of 2446 vacancies for different positions.
- Bihar SI Admit Card has been released on the official website, the exam will be conducted on 22nd December 2019.
- It is the recruitment for the posts of- Sub Inspector SI, Sergeant, and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
Bihar Police SI Important Tips
Here are some important points which candidates can follow while preparing for the exam-
Know the Exam Pattern
- The first and foremost step towards the preparation of an exam is knowing the Exam Pattern and the syllabus.
- There are 2 sections in the Prelims Exam of Bihar SI- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Candidates need to obtain 30% marks in ht exam to appear for the next process.
- Candidates have to solve 100 questions in the time limit of 2 hours (60 minutes).
- There is a negative making of 0.2 marks for each wrong answer.
- The fact that you know what exactly you need to study makes the process much more smooth for you.
- Before starting the preparation, be prepared with all the required resources to provide a Jet-ride to your preparation.
Do Not Skip Any Single Topic
- Skipping Topics might turn against you in the examination.
- Make a note of all the topics which are being asked in the examination.
- Prepare a plan and according to the plan start taking one topic at a time and keep on marking the prepared topics in the checkbox of all important Topics.
Keep an eye on current affairs
- Always stay updated with the ongoing current affairs and make it a habit to read a newspaper daily to gain the fluency in general awareness and current affairs.
- If you are preparing for any competitive exam, Current affair plays a vital role in enhancing your chance of qualification.
Take Mock Tests
- Mock Tests are a great tool to prepare and analyze your performance on a daily basis.
- We at Toprankers, Prepare the most effective and result oriented mock tests to ease your preparation.
- Keep taking Bihar Police SI Free Mock Tests after you complete any important topic or after you feel that you have completed the syllabus.
- It will help you to analyze your weak and strong areas.
- Mental strength is really important to be monitored before the examination or even during the exam.
- Do not be surrounded by people who talk negative about the examination or his/her preparation, especially during the examination.
- Try to be very calm and relaxed before and during the examination.
- It will help you to solve more and more questions without panicking.
Important Books to Prepare for Bihar Police SI Preparation Tips 2019
Here are some of the recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly for the BPSSC Police Sub-Inspector exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack the exam.
- BIHAR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Current Affairs Made Easy Quarterly Issue (April-May-June Edition 2017)
- Lucent’s Bihar Samanya Gyan (Hindi) (PB)
- Lucents Samanya Hindi: Pratiyogi Parikshaon Ke Leye
Share your thoughts/queries here!