Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 2446 Vacancies
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
- How to Apply Online for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019?
- Bihar Police Selection Process 2019
- Bihar Police Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Bihar Police Salary Details
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC) has announced 2446 vacancies for the post of police Sub-inspector, assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment) and Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in home depot. (Jail) for the year 2019. Know all about Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection process and more.
Candidates interested in applying for the Bihar Police Bharti should go through the Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online from 22nd August to 25th September 2019.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Sub-inspector, Assistant Superintendent, Sergeant|
|Number of Vacancies||2446|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Important Dates for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
The important Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Schedule to hire for Sub-Inspectors, assistant superintendent and sergeant have been mentioned below.
|Bihar Police Recruitment Events||Dates|
|Online Application Start Date||22nd August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th September 2019|
|Bihar Police Sub-Inspector Admit Card dates||yet to be announced|
|Exam Dates||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
Candidates hoping to apply for the Sub-inspector exam should meet the eligibility criteria set by the UP Police Bharti and Promotion Board.
Bihar Police Recruitment Educational Qualification 2019
Aspirants looking to apply should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a government recognized University.
- The minimum age to apply for the Exam is 20 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the examination is 37 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per government norms. The following points provide the maximum age limit for relaxation.
- Maximum Age for Ex-Serviceman candidate is 57 years.
- For Gen/EWS/BC/EBC Female Applicants the maximum age is 40 Years.
- For all candidates belonging to the EWS/BC/EBC category, the maximum age is 40 Years.
- For SC/ST Candidates the maximum age to apply for the exam is 42 Years.
How to Apply Online for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019?
The Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission is going to accept online applications from 22nd August 2019 to 25th September 2019. All candidates who meet the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria can apply online by following these steps
- Candidates will be able to apply online through the website- www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Complete the registration process on the website.
- Proceed to fill the online application form with correct information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
Once the application form is successfully submitted, take a print out of the form & fee receipt.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Application Fee 2019
The Application fee for applying to the Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
- For General Candidates – Rs 700/-
- For EWS/BC/EBC candidates – Rs 700/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs 400/-
Payment Mode for the application fee is Online: Debit, Credit or Net banking.
Bihar Police Selection Process 2019
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following selection process:
- Prelims Written Examination
- Mains Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
The candidates will have to clear both Written examinations to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test.
Bihar Police Recruitment Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern that Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission will follow to recruit for the post of Sub-Inspector, Assistant Superintendent & Sergeant has been mentioned below
Prelims Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam wil test candidates on GK, GA, & Current Affairs topics. The Exam structure for Preliminary exam is as follows
- The Prelims exam will be conducted for 200 Marks.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Total Time to complete the prelims exam is 2 Hours.
Mains Exam Pattern
The Mains Examination will test candidates on the following topics: General Hindi, General Studies, General Science, History, Geography, Mathematics & Mental Ability Topics
- There will be 2 papers in the Mains examination for 200 marks each.
- Mains Examination will be conducted for a total of 400 Marks.
- The Mains exam will also be conducted for 2 hours.
Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test
Physical Efficiency Test will be done on the basis of race and measurement.
The Race for different categories has been mentioned as follows-
- For Males – 1000 Meters(01 mile) in 06 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Female – 01 Km in 06 Minutes
- For Male candidates- 04 Feet(Min)
- For Female Candidates– 03 Feet (Min)
- For Male candidates – 12 Feet (Min)
- For Female candidates -09 Feet (Min)
(D) Shot Put-:
- For Male candidates- 16 Pounds Shot Throw to 16 Feet Minimum Distance
- For Female candidates – 12 Pounds Shot Throw to 10 Feet Minimum Distance
Candidates are expected to have the following measurements to clear the test
- Height for General/BC/EBC candidates: 165 cm (Male), 160 cm ( Female)
- The Height for SC/ST candidates: 160 cms (Male), 155 cms (Female)
Chest Size (Only for Male candidates)
- Chest size for General/BC/EBC Candidates: 81 cms to 86 cms.
- Chest size for SC/ST Candidate: 79 to 84 cms.
- The Weight requirement for Females of all categories is 48 Kg.
- Weight Requirements for Male candidates proportionate with height.
*Also check UP Police Recruitment 2019
Bihar Police Salary Details
The Pay-scale of a Sub-Inspector and Assistant Superintendent in Bihar Police is as follows:-
- Salary for the post of Police Sub Inspector- Rs. 35,400/ to Rs.1,12,400/-(Pay Level-6)
- Salary for the post of Assistant Superintendent Jail Direct Recruitment- Rs. 29,200/ to Rs. 92,300/-(Pay Level-5)
- Sergeant Post Salary – Rs. 35,400/ to Rs.1,12,400/-(Pay Level-6)
- Salary for the post of Assistant Superintendent Jail Ex-Serviceman- Rs. 29,200/ to Rs. 92,300/-(Pay Level-5).
Download the Official Bihar Police Notification 2019 for Recruitment.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
The Total Vacancies announced by the Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission is 2446. The Post-wise and Category-wise breakdown of vacancies has been mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Sub-Inspector||Sergeant||ASJ (Direct Recruitment)||ASJ (Ex-Serviceman)|
|Extremely Backward Class||371||40||22||8|
|Economically Weaker Sections||207||22||13||6|
|Backward Class Females (3%)||62||6||4||2|
*ASJ – Assistant Superintendent Jail
Share your thoughts/queries here!