Bihar ITI Application Form 2018 – Apply till 27th April
Important dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria and How to apply for Bihar ITI 2018 -Bihar ITI Application Form 2018
Bihar ITI Application Form 2018
Bihar ITI Application Form is available on the official website of Bihar ITI. All the applicants need to fulfill all the Eligibility criteria as per the official Notification. Industrial Training Institute, Bihar conducts the examination for admission into various ITI centers across the State. The application for the admission in various ITIs will be subject to the Eligibility criteria as mentioned in this post. To all the aspirants looking to take ITI Training, this is a great opportunity to get certification from reputed ITI Institutions in the State of Bihar.
Below are the Important dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria and How to apply for Bihar ITI 2018;
Important Dates to Remember:
The Online application started on 6th April 2018 and the last date to apply for the same is 27th April 2018 for the examination to be conducted on 27th May 2018.
|Events||Important Dates to Remember|
|Starting Date to apply||6th April-2018|
|Last Date to apply||27th April-2018|
|Online Form Correction Date||02nd May to 04th May 2018|
|Admit Card Download||13th May-2018|
|Examination Date||27th May-2018|
How to apply for Bihar ITI?
- Go to the official Website of Bihar ITI.
- Look for the Link ‘Apply For ITICAT 2018’ and click on it.
- Now the applicants can register themselves by providing the relevant details.
- Applicants will get a Registration Number & password via E-mail to registered E-mail ID.
- Now login using Registration Number and password.
- Pay the Application fee as per your category.
- Now moving to the next part of the form, one need to fill all the required educational & personal information carefully.
- Now upload a photograph and scanned signature as instructed in the notification.
- Submit the application and save it in your computer.
- Take a print out of application for future reference.
NOTE – The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via using credit card or debit card or net banking or offline by generating Challan.
Check How to Apply for Bihar ITI 2018 – Guideline ITICAT
- All the aspirants need to pass Class Xth Examination.
- Age limit is applicable as on 1st August 2018.
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Mechanic Tractor||Minimum 17 years|
|Other Trades||Minimum 14 years|
ALL THE BEST!!!
Stay Tuned for more Examination related updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!