Bihar Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018 for 4257 Guest teachers
Bihar Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018 for 4257 Guest Teachers
Bihar Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018
RMSA or Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan, West Champaran has released official notification for the recruitment of guest teacher posts. The guest teacher posts are contractual and part-time in nature for the state of Bihar. It is a wonderful job opportunity for all candidates who are eligible to become teachers. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply. According to the official notification, the vacancies mentioned are subject-wise and not district-wise. RMSA Bihar Recruitment for the post of Teachers.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is a centrally sponsored scheme of the Ministry of HRD, GOI, for the development of secondary education in public schools throughout India. It was launched in March 2009 with a view of increasing enrolment rate in secondary schools in any area of India. The RMSA has been instrumental in improving the enrolment rate in schools.
Bihar Guest Teacher Vacancies:
Important Dates for Bihar Teacher:
- Registration Dates Start: 22nd May 2018
- Last Date to apply: 4th June 2018
- The release of Merit List: 9th June 2018
- Joining Date for Teacher : 15th June 2018
- Post Graduate from a recognised university with more than 50% marks in the specialisation opted for
- B.Ed from a recognised University
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Daily Salary: Rs. 1000
- Maximum Monthly Salary for Guest Teacher: Rs. 25000
How to apply for Bihar Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018?
- Click above to download the application form
- Fill the application form
- Send it to Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan, West Champaran
- Send the Envelope via Speed post or Registered Post
Read the Official Notification for Bihar Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018. The PDF has been provided in hindi language for the state of Bihar.
Stay tuned for more updates on Bihar Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018. Let us know your views in the comments section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!