BHU Recruitment 2018 for 132 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
BHU Recruitment 2018 – 132 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
BHU Recruitment 2018
BHU or the Banaras Hindu University has released notification for the recruitment of 132 teaching and non-teaching posts. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the advertised posts. The mode of application if offline and interested candidates can apply before the last date of 29 June 2018. Get complete recruitment details like eligibility, age limit, selection process, application fee, application process, link to apply, exam pattern and more. The recruitment process is online. The job location will be Uttar Pradesh.
BHU Vacancies 2018:
Teaching Posts: 100 Vacancies
01. Professor – 23
02. Associate Professor – 29
03. Assistant Professor – 48
Non-Teaching Post:32 Vacancies
01.Medical Superintendent – 01
02.Senior Research Officer – 01
03.Junior Research Officer – 03
04.Maintenance Engineer – 01
05.System Manager – 01
06. Radiological Safety Officer – 01
07. Radiological Physicist – 01
08.Dy. Medical Superintendent – 03
09.Medical Officer – 10
10.Manager – 01
11.Executive Engineer – 01
12.Deputy Registrar – 07
13.Assistant Information & PRO – 01
Important Dates for BHU Recruitment 2018:
- Last Date for application: 29th June 2018
- Last Date for Payment of application fee: 02.07.2018
- Last Date for Application fee PDF download; 04.07.2018
- Last Date for submission of downloaded application form with enclosures: 07.07.2018
- Last date for submission of Bio data: 07.07.2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a minimum qualification of Graduation and Post graduation for select Posts.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
How to apply for BHU Recruitment 2018?
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Register yourself
- Enter all personal, academic and work experience details
- Upload Photograph and signature
- Submit application form
- Pay application Fee
- Take Print of application
- Send it to BHU with all enclosures.
Application process for BHU is online. Candidates have to send in print out of their application form and send it to the below address before the due date of 29th June 2018:
The Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi -221005 (U.P.)
Download the Official notification for BHU Recruitment 2018:
Stay tuned for more updates on BHU Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!