BHU LLB Law Entrance 2018 : Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- BHU LLB Law Entrance 2018
- BHU Law 2018 Application Form:
- BHU LLB 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:
- BHU LLB Entrance 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- BHU Law Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018:
- BHU Law 2018 Result:
- BHU LLB Counselling 2018:
BHU LLB Law Entrance 2018 – Get here details about BHU Law LLB Admission Process 2018
BHU LLB Law Entrance 2018
Banaras Hindu University conducts the BHU entrance examination annually. BHU conducts separate entrance tests for UG and PG law courses. Admission to UG courses will be done through BHU UET (BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test) while admissions into PG courses will be based on BHU PET (BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test). In this article, we are mentioning details about BHU LLB Law Entrance 2018 exam including application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc.
BHU UET 2018 Dates:
|Online application form starts||Last week of January 2018|
|Last date to Submit application form||Last week of February 2018|
|Admit card release date||Before 7 days of the exam|
|Date of BHU Law Entrance Exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Result date Announce||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts from||1st week of July 2018|
BHU PET 2018 Important Dates:
|Online application form start to submit||4th week of January 2018|
|Submit application form Last date||4th week of February 2018|
|Admit card date release||Before one week of the exam|
|Entrance Exam Dates||3rd week of June 2018|
|Result date announce||1st week of July 2018|
|Counselling date Starts||3rd week of July 2018|
Note: The dates given above are tentative as per the last years BHU LLB exam.
BHU Law 2018 Application Form:
- BHU will release the application form via online mode and the process of the filling form will be done in the month of January. Application form will be provided from offline mode.
- For General category required to pay the amount of Rs 500/- as application fee charges. For reserved category, the application fee amount is Rs 250/- The Fee is non refundable.
- Application fee can be paid via credit card, debit card and challan
BHU LLB 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:
Given below are the eligibility criteria for BHU LLB courses 2018:
LLB (Hons.) Course:
- Candidates must have passed examination such as B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com or have gone through the pattern of 10+2+3 or have degree from some recognized university
- The minimum score is 50% in the qualifying exam.
B.A. LLB Course:
- Candidates who have completed or appearing in class 12th or into some equivalent examination can apply for the course
- Minimum marks should be 50% for General and 45% in case of OBC category and 40% for SC or ST Category Candidates in the qualifying examination
LLM (Under Special Course of Study) Course/LLM/LLM (HRDE):
- Those who have completed or appearing in 3 years of LLB programme or 5 years of LLB programme from some recognized university can apply for the examination.
- The minimum required marks must be 50% in LLB
PhD (Full Time) Course:
- Candidates are required to appear in CRET or Common Entrance Research test commenced by BHU to appear in PhD (Full Time) Course. Those who have qualified NET/JRF are exempted from CRET.
BHU LLB Entrance 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The exam will be held in written mode.Candidate is required to complete the question paper in 2 hours. The question paper consist of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) for 450 marks.Candidates are required to attempt 150 questions.
- Legal Aptitude
- Current Affairs & GK
BHU Law Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018:
Students are required to download the admit card for BHU Law Entrance 2018 entrance test from the official website. Admit card/ Hall ticket will be released a week before the examination. It is compulsory for candidates to carry admit card along with them to the examination venue/hall.
BHU Law 2018 Result:
The results of the BHU Law entrance examination will be announced via online mode. The result will mention the score obtained by the candidate in the BHU Law 2018 exam. Based on the marks, a merit list will be prepared by the university.
BHU LLB Counselling 2018:
The counselling process will take place in the month of July. The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis if merit list will be called for counselling. The admission will be provided subject to document verification.
Documents Required During Counselling:
- Mark Sheet of Graduation
- Transfer Certificate
- Entrance Test Admit Card
- 10thand 12th or Equivalent Mark Sheet
- 10thand 12th or Equivalent Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Stay tuned for more updates on BHU LLB Law entrance exam 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!