BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018 – 271 BHEL Haridwar Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018
- CHECK OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018 (HINDI)
Important dates, Eligibility criteria, Age relaxation, Vacancy details, Selection process, Official notification and a direct link to the Application form – BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018
BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018
BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018 is out with 271 vacancies. BHEL Haridwar published an official notification on 14th February 2018 for the recruitment of Trade apprentice posts for 11 different trade categories. Ward of Employee can also register through a special link on the recruitment page of the website. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates aspiring to join BHEL as Trade Apprentice. The online application process is ongoing and it can be done on or before 23rd February 2018.
Below are the important dates, Eligibility criteria, Age relaxation, Vacancy details, Selection process, Official notification and a direct link to the Application form;
Important Dates to Remember:
The process of Online registration for BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018 started on 14th February 2018 and the same can be done on or before 23rd February 2018. Applicants need to send the online application copy along with relevant instructed certificates as per the official notification to the Address mentioned down the post. The Deadline for receiving Hard Copy of Application form is 28th February 2018.
|Online Registration of Application Form Is Starts From||14/02/2018|
|Dead Line For Apply Online||23/02/2018|
|Deadline for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is||28/02/2018|
|Date of Interview||26/03/2018 to 29/03/2018|
BHEL Haridwar has announced the recruitment of 271 Trade Apprentice posts for 11 different Trade categories as mentioned below;
|Trade||No of Posts|
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle||01|
|Forger & Heat Treatment||04|
- All the aspirants need to have passed their Matriculation Exam/10th along with an ITI training from NCVT recognized Institution in order to apply for BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018
- The minimum Age to apply for BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018 is 18 years and the maximum age is 27 Years
All the candidates belonging to OBC category will have 3 years of relaxation whereas, SC/ST candidates will have 5 years of relaxation.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018:
- Log on to the official website of BHEL Haridwar.
- Click on ‘Engagement of Trade Apprenticeship for April 2018 batch’ Link.
- New page will appear with apply link
- Now complete the application part 1 carefully.
- Upload your photo as instructed in the Official Notification.
- Print Acknowledgement slip through acknowledgement no. and Date of Birth.
- Now send the Hard-copy of the Application to the below mentioned Address
NOTE: Ward of Employees can follow the link ‘Form for Employee Ward‘
CHECK OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR BHEL Recruitment Trade Apprentice 2018 (HINDI)
ALL THE BEST!!!
Stay Tuned for more examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!