BFSL Recruitment 2018 – 590 vacancies for Sales posts
- BFSL Recruitment 2018
- Important dates for BFSL Recruitment 2018:
- Number of Vacancies for BFSL Recruitment 2018:
- Eligibility Criteria for BFSL Recruitment 2018
- Recruitment Classification:
- How to apply for BFSL Recruitment 2018?
- Read Official Notification for BFSL Recruitment 2018:
BFSL Recruitment 2018 – 590 vacancies for Sales posts at Bank of Baroda Finacial Solutions
BFSL Recruitment 2018
Bank of Baroda Financial has released notification for the recruitment of Sales Executives. BFSL is currently in the business of issuing credit cards and debit cards to customers, besides undertaking customer acquisition on behalf of the Bank of Baroda. BFSL, formerly known as BOBCARDS is an NBFC founded in 1994.
BFSL is looking for candidates who are experienced in selling retail financial products like Home Loan, Education Loan, Auto Loan, Tractor Loan, Loan Against Shares, Loan Against Property, etc. Candidate can apply only for one post in the recruitment. Only eligible candidates can apply for the job. Candidates should meet eligibility criteria like desired educational qualification, age limit, and work experience.
Important dates for BFSL Recruitment 2018:
- Date of Eligibility – 1st May 2018
- Last Date to submit applications via Email – 25th May 2018
Mode of application: Email the CV. Candidates need to send their CV/Biodata to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as the Post Name that candidate is applying for.
Number of Vacancies for BFSL Recruitment 2018:
- Area Sales Manager – 25
- Team leader – 65
- Sales Executives Graduates/Under Graduates/Freshers – 500
- Manager/Asst. Manager – Processing –
Eligibility Criteria for BFSL Recruitment 2018
- Area Sales Manager – Graduate with MBA
- Team leader – Graduate from a recognized university
- Sales Executives Graduates – Graduate from a recognized university
- Sales Executives – Under Graduates – Studying graduation after completion of the First year
- Sales Executives Freshers – Graduate from a recognized university
- Manager/Asst. Manager – Processing – Graduate from a recognized university
Work Experience :
- Area Sales Manager – 8 years of experience as Sales Manager in a leading Private or Public company
- Team leader – 5 years of experience in selling financial products with 2 years experience as Team lead
- Sales Executives Graduates – 1-year experience in selling Retail financial products
- Sales Executives – Under Graduates – 2 years experience in selling retails financial products
- Sales Executives Freshers – Candidates should have an inclination for sales jobs.
- Manager/Asst. Manager – Processing – 8 years experience in MIS/HR operations and Finance Dept
- Area Sales Manager – Min 30 to Max 40 years
- Team leader – Min 25 to Max 40 years
- Sales Executives Graduates – Min 21 to Max 35 years
- Sales Executives – Under Graduates – Min 21 to Max 25 years
- Sales Executives Freshers -Min 21 to Max 25 years
- Manager/Asst. Manager -Min 30 to Max 40 years
The Recruitment process is classified into two types – Retail Assets Recruitment and Tractor & agriculture Equipment Finance:
Recruitment related to Retail Assets will be in the following cities like Ahmedabad , Baroda, Surat , Bengaluru, , Hubli , Mysuru , Chennai, Coimbatore , Madurai , Trichy , Vizag , Vijayawada , Hyderabad, Bhopal , Raipur, Indore, Jaipur, Kota , Udaipur , Jodhpur , Kota , Kolkata, Patna , Bhubaneshwar, Lucknow, Kanpur , Varanasi , Agra , Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Panjim, NCR Delhi/NCR, Chandigarh , Jalandhar , Karnal , Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram for
Recruitment related Tractor and Agriculture Equipment Finance for the states of Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
How to apply for BFSL Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the link to read Notification – Click Here
- Click on the notification or alternatively download below
- Read notification of eligibility Criteria and Job Description
- Send your CV to email@example.com with Subject line as Post Name
Read Official Notification for BFSL Recruitment 2018:
Stay tuned for more updates on BFSL Recruitment 2018
Share your thoughts/queries here!