Best reference website to prepare for MAT
MAT or, management Aptitude Test is an essential entrance exam that enables aspiring students to enroll for MBA and other courses in various B-Schools. There are several books which are available online and offline for the preparation of MAT entrance exam but make sure that you refer the best ones to strengthen each and every section asked in the exam.
Before you know about MAT best books available; you must understand about the MAT exam pattern and scheme which is given below in the table.
|No. of questions in Exam||200|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes or, 2.5 hours|
|No. of sections||5|
|Marks allotted||1 for every right answer|
|Negative marking||0.25 for every wrong answer|
|Sections to focus||1. English Comprehension
2. Indian and Global Environment
3. Aptitude or, Mathematical Skills
4. Logical Reasoning
5. Data Analysis and Sufficiency
|Total Questions in each section||40|
You can refer mentioned below MAT best books for your preparation. These books cover almost every section and sample papers are also given to practice.
- Mission MBA MAT Guide by Arihant Publications.
- MAT Score Accelerator
- MAT Entrance Exam sample papers and books
- Study Package For Management Aptitude Test by different authors
One can go through various MAT question papers or, MAT test books to practice more. Some of the books are:
- MAT Solved Papers are available under different publications
- 10 Challengers MAT: 10 Mock Tests for Management Aptitude Test by Arihant Publications.
If you think that MAT Mathematical skills section is your weak section then, you can practice from various websites that deal in MAT test series and are relevant to MAT exam syllabus.
|What to prepare?||From where to prepare?|
|All major MAT exam sections||You can download sample question paper from the link: https://www.toprankers.com/mat|
|Quantitative Aptitude or, mathematical Skills||1. Learn various major aptitude topics like menstruation, algebra from the link: https://www.toprankers.com/mat
2. Practice NCERT mathematics model test paper from the link: https://www.toprankers.com/mat
Good books and online help on GMAT can make you crack this exam effortlessly.
Share your thoughts/queries here!