Best CLAT 2017 Exam preparation website in India
CLAT Exam 2017 is a mandatory entrance exam for endeavoring students who are well equipped and qualified to make an amazing career in the field of law. If you are among students who want to land in one of the National Law Universities of India then, your CLAT exam preparation must be accurate and to the point.
The best way to be speedy and correct for the CLAT exam 2017 is by practicing online through various websites available.
Such websites does various benefits to you such as:
- Such websites presents to your CLAT pattern based tests and question series.
- Applicant gets an idea about CLAT exam pattern and questions set along with major topics asked.
- You get to know about what you need to focus more and what not.
- You learn to manage your time and can work on your existing time table.
There are numerous websites that guarantee about helping you in preparing for CLAT exam 2017 but you must be sure of three most important things which are given below:
- CLAT Exam Pattern must be strictly on the approved one like given below in the table:
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50|
- CLAT marking Scheme should be followed which is that for every right answer you will be awarded 1 mark and 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Major sectional CLAT topics are being asked gearing you up in the direct direction and with the right topics. Essential topics that must be covered by you:
|Section||How to target?|
|Legal Aptitude||Keep everything related to law field crystal clear
Like legal terms, Indian constitution, and current amendments.
|Mathematical Test||Practice mathematics from class 8th to 10th standard.|
Get all the concepts and logics clear.
|English Comprehension||Practice is the key to score well in this language.|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||Keep updating affairs on daily basis.|
Time is a major constraint and you are not allowed to waste even a single second during CLAT examination 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!