Best Books for SSC CGL General Awareness
Best Book for SSC CGL General Awareness : How to prepare for General Awareness
Best Book for SSC CGL General Awareness
SSC conducts SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) examination to appoint eligible candidates for posts of Group B and Group C to various government bodies. Every year, huge number of aspirants apply for it. SSC CGL General Awareness is one of the most unpredictable sections of all and questions are asked from a variety of topics. For general knowledge, you need to read newspapers, magazines, etc. In this article, let us now go through best book for SSC CGL General Awareness to make your SSC CGL preparation redefine excellence. Students must be looking out for best books for SSC CGL General Awareness Tier 1 or best books for SSC CGL Tier 2 as per their requirement.
In order to have a sound and effective SSC CGL General Awareness preparation, it is highly recommended for all aspirants to prepare as per SSC CGL exam pattern and syllabus. Before moving on to the section of best books, let us take a look at the SSC CGL general knowledge important topics:
SSC CGL General Knowledge Important Topics
Best Books for SSC CGL Tier 1 / Best Books for SSC CGL Tier 2
Given below is a list of important topics for SSC CGL General Awareness. The questions asked will basically cover these areas. Let us check this out:
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
Best Books for SSC CGL General Knowledge
Best book for SSC CGL General Awareness- Books for SSC CGL General Awareness
As an aspirant, you need to have a clear knowledge of SSC CGL syllabus for SSC CGL General Knowledge. If you are looking for a complete SSC CGL General Awareness study material, it should comprise of the following:
- Preparation Books- The best books for SSC CGL preparation should be informative. The books must cover all the concepts to help in conceptual clarity of the students.
- Question Banks – The SSC study material must comprise of question banks containing variety of questions. Practising with SSC question banks will give you a good command over all sections of SSC CGL.
- Sectional Tests – SSC CGL sectional tests give you accuracy on individual sections. Sectional tests are very important to figure out which are you weak points and which are your strong areas so that you can focus accordingly.
- Manorama Yearbook 2016 (English)
- Arihant’s SSC CGL Solved Papers (2010-2015)
- Lucents General Knowledge
- SSC General Awareness Chapterwise Solved Papers 1997 – Till Date by Kiran Prakashan
Stay tuned for more updates on Best Book for SSC CGL General Awareness. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!