Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical
If you are a Junior Engineer aspirant and appearing for Mechanical department, then begin your preparations well in advance, Check out the best SSC JE Mechanical Books and start studying all the important topics in depth. For a successful preparation studying from the right book is important. In this post, candidates can get the expert’s recommended best book for SSC JE mechanical preparation along with how to crack the exam in one attempt.
Latest: As per the SSC JE Latest News, the Paper 1 exam is scheduled from September 01 – 04, 2020, in online mode.
Best SSC JE Mechanical Books
It is high time for all aspirants to enhance their preparations for the upcoming SSC JE 2020 Exam. With the help of the right mechanical book, it is definitely possible to answer any question asked in the exam.
- Firstly, it is important to be thorough with the detailed SSC JE Mechanical Syllabus to know which topics to be studied.
- Ensure to study each topic in-depth and understand each concept.
- Refer to the best SSC JE Mechanical books and start studying the SSC JE Mechanical concepts in detail.
Best SSC JE Mechanical Books – Recommended by our Experts
- SSC Junior Engineers (Mechanical) Exam Guide, by Ramesh Publishing
- Kiran’s SSC Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering Self Study Guide-cum-practice work book
For Reasoning Ability:
- Reasoning & Aptitude Paperback 2016 by Nem Singh
- How to Prepare for Logical Raesoning by ArunSharma
For General Awareness
- Lucent General Knowledge
- Manorama Yearbook 2017
SSC JE Preparation Tips
- First and foremost, you should go through the latest SSC JE exam pattern and SSC JE syllabus in detail.
- After that, collect all the study material necessary to cover all the syllabus topics. And choose the best books; do not compromise on the study material.
- Learn the basic concepts before diving into problems. Learn the concepts from the Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical
- After that, practice as much as you can. Practice is the key to success. Take at least one Mock Test on a daily basis.
- Always analyze your performance after every mock test you take. Find out your strong and weak points.
- Focus more on your weak areas while studying. But focus more on your strong areas while taking the exam. By following this strategy, you can see the improvement in your scores gradually.
- Learn shortcuts and tricks to solve problems. This will help you improve your speed and consequently, attempt more questions.
- Attempt the theoretical questions first for the engineering paper. These aren’t time-consuming. So, keep the numericals for the end.
Now, let us take a look at the important dates and exam pattern.
SSC JE Important Dates 2019-20
|SSC JE Notification Release Date and Starting Date of Application||August 13, 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||September 12, 2019|
|Tier-I Admit Card Release Date||August Last Week 2020|
|Tier-I Exam Date (CBE* )||September 01 – 04, 2020|
|Tier-I Result 2019 Declaration Date||October 2020|
|Tier-II Exam Date 2019 (DES)||To be Notified|
|Tier-II Result 2019||To be Notified|
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2020 – Paper I
You have to write this paper in an online mode. All the questions are of objective nature.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 hours
Morning shift [10:00 AM to 12:00 PM] Afternoon shift [2:00 PM to 4:00 PM]
|Part – A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) Or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) Or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||100|
SSC JE Exam 2020 Pattern – Paper II
Contrastingly, you have to write this exam in pen and paper mode. And the questions are of conventional nature.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) Or Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) Or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||3 hours|
Share your thoughts/queries here!