Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical
Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical – Find the list of Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical recommended by our experts for SSC JE Mechanical preparation.
Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical
The SSC JE prelims exam will be held from 22nd to 25th January 2018. The mains exam will be held on 29th april 2018. As you can see, you have around 1 month left to prepare for the exam. You must use this time properly to ace the exam. For this purpose, we have enlisted the Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical and the other papers. You can also find some simple but effective preparation tips to follow.
Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical – Recommended by our Experts
- SSC Junior Engineers (Mechanical) Exam Guide, by Ramesh Publishing
- Kiran’s SSC Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering Self Study Guide-cum-practice work book
For Reasoning Ability:
- Reasoning & Aptitude Paperback 2016 by Nem Singh
- How to Prepare for Logical Raesoning by ArunSharma
For General Awareness
- Lucent General Knowledge
- Manorama Yearbook 2017
SSC JE Preparation Tips
- First and foremost, you should go through the latest SSC JE exam pattern and SSC JE syllabus in detail.
- After that, collect all the study material necessary to cover all the syllabus topics. And choose the best books; do not compromise on the study material.
- Learn the basic concepts before diving into problems. Learn the concepts from the Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical
- After that, practice as much as you can. Practice is the key to success. Take at least one Mock Test on a daily basis.
- Always analyze your performance after every mock test you take. Find out your strong and weak points.
- Focus more on your weak areas while studying. But focus more on your strong areas while taking the exam. By following this strategy, you can see the improvement in your scores gradually.
- Learn shortcuts and tricks to solve problems. This will help you improve your speed and consequently, attempt more questions.
- Attempt the theoretical questions first for the engineering paper. These aren’t time-consuming. So, keep the numericals for the end.
Now, let us take a look at the important dates and exam pattern.
SSC JE Important Dates 2018
|SSC JE Notification publication||21 Oct 2017|
|SSC JE application form||21 Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||17 Nov 2017|
|SSC JE 2018 Exam date – Paper 1||22 to 25 Jan 2018|
|Paper 2 exam date||29 Apr 2018|
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2018 – Paper I
You have to write this paper in online mode. All the questions are of objective nature.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||
Morning shift [10:00 AM to 12:00 PM]
Afternoon shift [2:00 PM to 4:00 PM]
|Part – A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) Or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) Or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||100|
SSC JE Exam 2018 Pattern – Paper II
Contrastingly, you have to write this exam in pen and paper mode. And the questions are of conventional nature.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) Or Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) Or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||3 hours|
So, tell us, did you find our post on Best Book for SSC JE Mechanical helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more book lists and exam updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!