BESCOM Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 400 vacancies
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has announced 400 vacancies for Graduate Engineer & Diploma Apprentice. Know all about BESCOM Recruitment 2019: application form, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and more. Make sure to read through the Eligibility criteria and apply before 31st August 2019
BESCOM Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.08.2019|
Eligibility Criteria for BESCOM Recruitment 2019
Candidates hoping to apply for the exam should meet the Eligibility criteria set by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
- Engineering Graduates having a Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Civil Engineering and Instrumentation Technology.
- 3-year Diploma Holders in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, and Computer Science.
Additional Requirements for BESCOM Recruitment
- Preference will be given to Electrical & Electronics Candidates both for Graduates and Diploma holders.
- The candidates should have knowledge of Kannada language: reading and writing.
- Preference will be given to Karnataka candidates.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to be physically fit and active.
- Candidates are expected to make their own arrangement of Boarding and Lodging during the training period.
- Intested candidates should have a Degree/Diploma certificate or Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate.
- The Degree or Diploma Certificate obtained should be within three years from the date of this notification.
- Candidates should have passed their Degree/Diploma Engineering course in the year 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- All candidates who have already undergone Apprentice Training are not eligible.
How to Apply for BESCOM Recruitment 2019
Candidates can apply for the exam via Offline mode only. The form is available in the official notification released by the BESCOM. Follow these steps to apply for the examination.
- Download the Application form from the Official Notification given below.
- Take a print out of the BESCOM Application Form.
- Fill All details in the form: Name, Date of Birth, Postal Address, valid Email-id, Aadhar number, contact number, educational credentials and more.
- Once you have filled the Application Form Mail it to the administrative authorities.
- Send the Application Form to the address: Deputy General Manager (Ele.), HRD Center, BESCOM, Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore-560001
Download the Official BESCOM Notification 2019
Documents to Attach with the BESCOM Application Form
Interested candidates should have a photocopy of the following documents along with the Application Form.
- SSLC Marks card attested by Gazetted
- PUC Marks card attested by Gazetted
- 7th & 8th-semester Marks card (Degree holders) and 5th & 6th-semester Marks card (Diploma holders) attested by Gazetted
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate attested by Gazetted
- Cast Certificate in case of SC and ST Candidate attested by Gazetted
- Conduct Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer/VVIP.
- Recent 3 copies of passport size photograph.
- Self Addressed envelope (4”X9”) with Rs.10/- Postal.
BESCOM Apprenticeship Stipend Details
The Apprenticeship amount set by the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited has been mentioned below:-
- During the training period, the candidates are entitled to payment of a stipend of Rs.7000/- per month for Graduate Engineers.
- Diploma holders are eligible for Rs.5000/- as a stipend.
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
BESCOM Vacancy 2019
The total number of vacancies announced by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company is 400. The post-wise breakdown of the vacancies has been mentioned in the table below.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Share your thoughts/queries here!