BEL Recruitment 2017 for Engineers – Apply Here
- BEL Recruitment 2017 for Engineers
- Important Dates for Bel recruitment:
- BEL Recruitment Vacancies:
- BEL Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates from the following Engineering streams shall apply for the BEL Recruitment 2017:
- Age Limits (As on 01.05.2017)
- BEL Salary & Perks:
- Selection Procedure for BEL Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Click Here to View Official Notification
- How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2017?
BEL Recruitment 2017 for Engineers – Apply for various engineering posts in Bharat Electronics Limited
BEL Recruitment 2017 for Engineers
Bharat Electronics Limited is a reputed Navaratna Public Sector Undertaking. It manufactures electronics used by the Indian Armed Forced under the guidance of the Ministry of Defence in India. BEL is recruiting engineers on a contract basis and has released notification for a limited number of vacancies for freshers and experienced candidates. The application is open since 25th May 2017 and applications are open till 14th June 2017. The blog takes you through the recruitment process and other related details for applying in BEL.
Important Dates for Bel recruitment:
|Date of beginning||25th May 2017|
|Late Date of application||14th June 2017|
|Written Exam and Interview||To be announced|
BEL Recruitment Vacancies:
|BE. or B.Tech (Electronics Engineering)||1|
|BE. or B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||4|
|BE. or B.Tech (Computer Engineering)||5|
BEL Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should posses B.E, B.Tech, B.SC Engineering or AMIE from AICTE approved college or institute or any recognised university. Candidates from General and OBC category require First Class marks. Only if you have acquired BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/AMIE.
Candidates from the following Engineering streams shall apply for the BEL Recruitment 2017:
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
Age Limits (As on 01.05.2017)
Maximum Age for application – 25 years
|Category||Number of years|
|General||Max. 25 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1992).|
|OBC||3 yrs / Max. 28 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1989)|
|SC/ST candidates||5 yrs / Max. 30 Years (DOB on or after 01.04.1987)|
|PWD||Five years in addition to the age limit /relaxation permitted in the respective category.|
BEL Salary & Perks:
- Engineer on contract (ECE /MECH):Rs.23,000/- per month
- Engineer on contract (CS):Rs.26,500/- per month
PERIOD OF CONTRACT: One Year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
Selection Procedure for BEL Engineer Recruitment 2017
Candidate will be selected for Engineer post after he/she clears written test and interview. Candidate shall be eligible for interview after clearing the written examination. Following which he she will be selected for the job.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2017?
You can apply directly from the link given below.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s Website www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section). No other means/mode of application will be acceptable.
- Before applying the candidates should possess the following:a) Valid e-mail id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process.
- Candidate can access the online application form at wwww.bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online. URL http://chennai.bghrrecruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=5
- The online registration site would be open from 25.05.2017 to 14.06.2017. 5. No change shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.
Stay tuned for more updates on BEL Recruitment 2017!
Share your thoughts/queries here!