BECIL Recruitment 2017 for Office Assistants – Apply Now
BECIL Recruitment 2017 for Office Assistants – Check Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection and Application Process
BECIL Recruitment 2017 for Office Assistants
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) has released notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant vacancies for deployment in various government offices in Delhi/ NCR on contract basis. This time, the number of vacancies is 25. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format before 18th August 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply will be mentioned in this article.
Important Dates to Remember
|Application Starts||July 28, 2017|
|Application Closing Date||August 18, 2017|
Number of Positions
There are a total of 25 vacancies for the post of Office Assistant.
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment
1. Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-45 years.
2. Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation (Any Discipline) from a recognized University Work Experience with minimum 3 years in Government/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies in the field of administration.
Selection Process for BECIL requirement
The selection procedure comprises of three stages:
1. Written Test
2. Skill Test
Brief Syllabus of Written and Skill Test
1. Written Test: General Awareness, English Grammar and English Writing
General Awareness Syllabus
- Invention and discovery
- Indian History
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days and Dates
- Famous Books and Authors
- Indian Politics
BECL Office Assistant English Syllabus
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in The Blanks
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
2. Skill Test:
- Computer Knowledge (Word, Excel & Power Point)
Candidates should qualify typing test of 35 wpm in English and/or 30 wpm in Hindi.
BECL Office Assistant Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- MS Office
- MS Word
- Net- Surfing
- Power Point Presentation
- Internet Use
- Uploading In Web Page
- MS Excel
- Downloading from Web Page
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment
Below given is the step- wise procedure to apply for the BECIL Office Assistant recruitment
1. Click the link given above and download the application form
2. Take a print out of the Application Form
3. Fill all the details carefully
4. Paste your recent passport size photograph
5. Fill up your educational and experience details
6. Select your preferred locations and language known
7. Put your signature and date at the bottom of the page
8. Be prepared with your attested documents, two passport size photograph & Aadhar Card to submit them with along with the application form
9. Make a DD of Rs. 300/- in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited payable at New Delhi
10. All the above documents and DD should be sent to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- by cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Selected candidates will be offered a salary of Rs. 21000/- per month.
You can check the official notification of BECL Office Assistant Recruitment can be checked by clicking the link above. We hope that all the details which have been shared will prove useful for you.
All the very best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!