BCECE Admit Card 2018 Released – Download Now
BCECE Admit Card 2018 – Download the much-awaited BCECE 2018 Admit Card here. Check all the relevant information on the same.
BCECE Admit Card 2018
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations Board (BCECEB) has recently released BCECE Admit card 2018 through online mode for all the eligible candidates. We are sharing the direct link to download the admit card for all the candidates. Candidates simply have to download the same using their registration number and date of birth. Applicants are advised to check all the important details on the admit card before downloading. In case of any discrepancies, candidates need to contact the concerned authorities 5 days prior to the exam and get them corrected/rectified before appearing the exam.
Important Dates Regarding BCECE Admit Card
|S.No.||BCECE 2018 Admit Card events||Important Dates|
|1||BCECE 2018 registration closed on||March 28, 2018|
|2||Application fee through challan last date was||March 31, 2018|
|3||Last date to pay the application fee online||April 2, 2018|
|3||Admit card availability||April 15, 2018|
|4||Exam date of BCECE 2018||April 29, 2018|
How to Download your BCECE Admit Card 2018
Below given are the steps to download your admit card for BCECE Admit Card.
- Click on the link given above in this article.
- The login page will appear. you need to enter their BCECE 2018 registration number along with password or date of birth.
- After filling all the fields correctly, you will have to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The BCECE admit card 2018 will be displayed on your screen.
- You must download the BCECE 2018 admit card and take a printout of the same.
Important Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
Given below are the particulars which are mentioned on BCECE Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name
- Examination Name
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Course group
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Category to which candidate belongs
- Candidate’s residence details
- Date and time of examination
- Name and address of exam center
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Important instructions or exam day guidelines
BCECE Admit Card – Important Guidelines
As already mentioned, candidates need to verify the details on the admit card before downloading. If you are unable to download your admit card, immediately report to BCECE Board. Candidates should visit the below-given address on any working day between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm:
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Stay tuned for more updates on BCECE Admit Card 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!