BBMP Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 4000 vacancies
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike has announced 4000 vacancies for the post of Paurakarmikara. Know all about BBMP Recruitment 2019: how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection process & more.
Interested candidates should read all about the Eligibility Criteria and apply online before 9th October 2019.
BBMP Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike|
|Number of Vacancies||4000|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Important Dates for BBMP Recruitment 2019
The Recruitment Schedule set by the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike has been mentioned in the table below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||9th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th October 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||9th October 2019|
Download the Official BBMP Notification 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BBMP Recruitment
The Eligibility criteria set by the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike has been mentioned below.
- No Educational Certificate is required to apply for Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Recruitment.
- Interested candidates should be fluent in the Kannada Language.
- Aspirants should be physically fit and have the relevant physical test to prove their fitness.
- Candidates with more than 2-year experience in BBMP till 01-02-2018 and had an ESI & PF Deduction will be given priority.
Age Limit to apply for Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Recruitment:
- There is no minimum age limit set to apply for BBMP.
- The Maximum Age Limit to apply for the exam is 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
How to Apply Online for BBMP Recruitment 2019?
Steps to Apply for the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Recruitment has been mentioned below. Interested candidates can apply both Online & Offline from 9th September 2019.
- Visit the Official website once the Application Form is available.
- Click on the tab “Paurakarmikara Recruitment 2019“
- Complete the registration process and submit.
- Fill the Online BBMP Application form with the relevant information.
- Upload the necessary Documents and caste certificate if applicable.
- Make the Online Payment through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking option, then select either of the fee options according to your category and click submit form button on the same screen.
How to Apply Offline for BBMP Recruitment 2019
Follow these steps to apply through the Offline BBMP Application Form.
- Download the BBMP Official Notification from the link mentioned above and take a print out of the application form available in it.
- Fill the Application Form with the relevant details.
- Attach the requested documents in the application form.
- Application Fee can be paid offline through the “Bank Challan”.
BBMP Application Fee 2019
The Application fee to apply for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment has been mentioned below-
- Application Fee for SC/ST and Category-1 is Rs 100/-
- For Other candidates, the application fee is Rs 200/-
- The Application Fee is exempt for Handicapped & Ex-Military candidates, they can apply for free.
Fee payment can be done through Debit/Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS.
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
BBMP Vacancy 2019
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike is looking to fill a total of 4000 Vacancies. The following table displays the breakdown of Paurakarmikara vacancies.
The Category-wise breakdown of the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike Recruitment has been mentioned in the tables below.
BBMP Karanata Region Vacancy Breakdown has been displayed in the table below.
|BBMP Karanata Region Vacancy Breakdown||SC||ST||Category 1||Category 2A||Category 2B||Category 3A||Category 3B||General|
|project displayed person||25||5||7||26||7||7||8||87|
BBMP Hyderabad Region Vacancy Breakdown has been displayed in the table below.
|BBMP Hyderabad Region Vacancy Breakdown||SC||ST||Category 1||Category 2A||Category 2B||Category 3A||Category 3B||General|
|project displayed person||3||0||1||3||1||1||1||12|
BBMP Selection Process
BBMP Recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview. Know more about the Selection Process from the Official Notification Pdf link available above.
Share your thoughts/queries here!