Basic Functionalities of MS Office – IBPS Clerk Mains quiz
- Basic Functionalities of MS Office IBPS Clerk Mains quiz
Basic Functionalities of MS Office IBPS Clerk Mains quiz – Learn some tips to solve MS Office questions.
Basic Functionalities of MS Office IBPS Clerk Mains quiz
In the IBPS Clerk Mains exam paper, Computer Aptitude together with Reasoning accounts for 60 marks out of the total 200 marks. Since sectional time-limit has been introduced, you need to complete this section withing 45 minutes. If you have a daily and thorough practice of MS Office topics, you can easily score more than the sectional cut-off. So, we have compiled Basic Functionalities of MS Office – IBPS Clerk Mains quiz. You can take this quiz to enhance your IBPS Clerk Mains preparation.
MS Office Functionalities
Some of the basic keystrokes are given below:
- F12 or Ctrl + S – using this keystroke, you cansave any document in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Shift + F3 – you can use this keystroke to open the Insert Function dialog box.
- Ctrl + C – use this keystroke to copy.
- Ctrl + V – use this keystroke to paste what you copied.
- Ctrl + A – use this keystroke to select everything
- Ctrl + X – to cut text.
- Ctrl + P – print the page.
- Ctrl + Z – undo the last action.
Some other functionalities –
- You can use the alignment option to align text to the left, right, or centre.
- You can change the font style, size, and colour using the Font button.
- You can use the Undo/Redo button to undo or redo the last action.
You should also take mock tests and quizzes as frequently as you can. This will help you enhance your preparation by many folds.
How to take Basic Functionalities of MS Office – IBPS Clerk Mains quiz
To Attempt our Free daily quiz on new topics every day, follow the steps listed below.
- First of all, click on the direct link given above. Or visit our daily quiz page.
- Then, register if you haven’t done so already on our website. Existing users can use their credentials to log in to the website.
- You will be able to see a link ‘Basic Functionalities of MS Office‘. Click on the “Take test” link.
- Then, follow the instructions and start attempting the quiz.
Tips to Solve Basic Functionalities of MS Office – IBPS Clerk Mains quiz
- Take one Mock Test on a daily basis.
- Use MS Office tools to get first-hand experience in the basic functionalities
- Take as many quizzes as you can to learn new stuff in fun ways.
Advantages of taking our Basic Functionalities of MS Office – IBPS Clerk Mains quiz
- Helps identify your weak areas
- Improves speed and time-management skills
- Experience a simulated real-exam scenario
- Fun way to learn and improve your performance
Principal Features of Our Quizzes
- Free quiz
- Available in both English and Hindi
- Designed by industry experts
So, tell us, did you find our post on Basic Functionalities of MS Office – IBPS Clerk Mains quiz helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more quizzes.
Share your thoughts/queries here!