Banking Awareness for IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk Exams 2018 – Study Notes in PDF
Banking Awareness for IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk Exams 2018: SBI PO Banking Awareness topic in Free PDF Capsule and Preparation Tips & Questions with answer.
Banking Awareness for IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk Exams
Banking Awareness for IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk Exams – Mission SBI 2018 is in the air! SBI Clerk vacancies have already been annonced after a gap of 1 year.Students are busy preparing for the exam and are filled with enthusiasm to clear the exam. For an effective IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk preparation, students need to make a study plan as per the IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk exam pattern and syllabus. But, students need to make sure that they give genuine attention to all subjects. Banking Awareness for IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk is one of the vital sections asked in bank PO exams. So, in this article, we will provide details of Banking Awareness for SBI PO, Clerk, IBPS, RBI & others Bank exam along with preparation tips. At the end of the article, we also provide you banking awareness PDF which will help you prepare diverse topics in one file.
Important topics for banking awareness for SBI Clerk, PO , IBPS Exams-
To prepare for Banking Awareness for IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk , students need to prepare all the important topics banking awareness for IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk. Let us take a look at few of the important topics asked in Banking Awareness:
Facts about GST:
GST or Goods and Services Tax refers to a value added tax which will act as a replacement for the indirect taxes imposed by the Govt. (both central and state) on goods and services. The GST bill is otherwise known as ‘The Constitution Bill (122nd Amendment)’.
RBI- The Banker’s Bank:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is popular as the Banker’s Bank. Like every other organization, banks also require their own mechanism to take care of transactions, transfer of funds and settle. This role is played by RBI.
Internet Banking- Banking is a click away:
Internet has made things much easier for banks now. Internet Banking is the latest trend these and people mostly use internet for all types of banking services. As far as the convenience factor is considered, internet banking is a blessing.
Negotiable Instruments Acts:
The Negotiable Instruments Act 1881 is a lengthy act which contains 17 chapters and 142 sections. The act deals with – promissory notes, bill of exchange and cheques
Some of the important topics every Bank Exams aspirant must prepare for IBPS, RBI, SBI PO , Clerk exam are:
- History of Banking in India
- Terms and concepts related to Economic/ Financial Acts, Committees & Legislation
- Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)- Role in Indian banking system
- NPA and SARFAESI
- Foreign Exchange Reserves of India
- Accounts- types and interest rates
- Non-Banking Financial companies
- Taglines of different banks and corresponding headquarters.
- BASEL norms
- Markets and types
- Banking and money instruments
- Abbreviations related to Banking
- Schemes and policies introduced by government
Banking Awareness Preparation Tips for Bank Exams 2018:
It’s execution time! Let us now head towards the tips and tricks for preparation of banking awareness for Bank exams :
- Read Newspapers on daily basis. This habit will help you stay updated with the national and international current affairs.
- Go through Banking Awareness for Bank exams PDF and prepare for all the possible topics which can be asked in the exam.
- Prepare different questions related to Banking Awareness which will maximize your chances of scoring high in this exam.
- Prepare quick notes and keep looking at it on regular intervals. Quick notes will help you with instant revision of what you have read.
- Be aware of all the national and international events which have taken place since last 6 months. Usually, the examiners will ask you questions from what has happened in the last 6 months.
- Subscribe for monthly newsletters and magazine for current affairs and read them.
- Go through Banking Awareness for Bank Exams PDF Capsule to prepare number of topics on banking awareness at one go.
Banking Awareness for SBI Clerk, PO, IBPS exams – PDF Download
We hope that this article on Banking Awareness helps to score well in SBI Clerk, PO, IBPS etc. Banking Awareness for IBPS, RBI, SBI PO, Clerk Exams . All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!