Banking Awareness Study Notes – Download GK PDF for SBI Mains, IBPS RRB, RBI Grade B etc.
Know all about Cryptocurrency @ 15th Sept 2018, 3:15 PM
Video on Banking Awareness
Many important Banking exams are approaching. IBPS RRB Officer & Assistant, RBI grade B, NIACL Assistant Mains exams are going to be conducted soon. GK section is very important for all the above mentioned exams.In GK Section, majority of questions will be asked from Banking & Financial Awareness. To make it simple for you, we are compiled Banking Awareness study notes in pdf. You can download the pdf and refer it whenever you wish to. Scroll down to download the Banking Awareness Study Notes PDF.
Banking Awareness Study Notes PDF
As you know banking awareness is very scoring section. Many questions are asked in SBI Mains, RBI Grade B and IBPS RRB Mains from this section. Check the table below and find the exam wise GK Question details.
|Exam||Exam Date||No. Of GK Questions (Expected)|
|SBI Clerk Mains||5th August 2018||50|
|SBI PO Mains||4th August 2018||40|
|IBPS RRB Officer Mains||30th September 2018||40|
|IBPS RRB Assistant Mains||7th October 2018||40|
|RBI Grade B||16th August 2018||80|
Important topics for banking awareness SBI Mains, IBPS RRB, RBI Grade B etc.
Facts about GST:
GST or Goods and Services Tax refers to a value added tax which will act as a replacement for the indirect taxes imposed by the Govt. (both central and state) on goods and services. The GST bill is otherwise known as ‘The Constitution Bill (122nd Amendment)’.
RBI- The Banker’s Bank:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is popular as the Banker’s Bank. Like every other organization, banks also require their own mechanism to take care of transactions, transfer of funds and settle. This role is played by RBI.
Internet Banking- Banking is a click away:
Internet has made things much easier for banks now. Internet Banking is the latest trend these and people mostly use internet for all types of banking services. As far as the convenience factor is considered, internet banking is a blessing.
Negotiable Instruments Acts:
The Negotiable Instruments Act 1881 is a lengthy act which contains 17 chapters and 142 sections. The act deals with – promissory notes, bill of exchange and cheques
Some of the important topics every Bank Exams aspirant must prepare for Banking Exams
- History of Banking in India
- Terms and concepts related to Economic/ Financial Acts, Committees & Legislation
- Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)- Role in Indian banking system
- NPA and SARFAESI
- Foreign Exchange Reserves of India
- Accounts- types and interest rates
- Non-Banking Financial companies
- Taglines of different banks and corresponding headquarters.
- BASEL norms
- Markets and types
- Banking and money instruments
- Abbreviations related to Banking
- Schemes and policies introduced by government
Do not miss to take Daily GK Booster Quiz to improve your GK & Current Affairs.
Banking Awareness Preparation Tips for Bank Exams 2018:
It’s execution time! Let us now head towards the tips and tricks for preparation of banking awareness for Bank exams :
- Read Newspapers on daily basis. This habit will help you stay updated with the national and international current affairs.
- Go through Banking Awareness for Bank exams PDF and prepare for all the possible topics which can be asked in the exam.
- Prepare different questions related to Banking Awareness which will maximize your chances of scoring high in this exam.
- Prepare quick notes and keep looking at it on regular intervals. Quick notes will help you with instant revision of what you have read.
- Be aware of all the national and international events which have taken place since last 6 months. Usually, the examiners will ask you questions from what has happened in the last 6 months.
- Subscribe for monthly newsletters and magazine for current affairs and read them.
- Go through Banking Awareness for Bank Exams PDF Capsule to prepare number of topics on banking awareness at one go.
Post your queries in the comment section. We are there to help you.
Share your thoughts/queries here!