Bank of India SO Job profile
Bank of India SO Job profile for Credit Officer – Roles and Responsibilities of Specialist Officer for Credit.
Bank Of India SO Job Profile
Bank Of India has released notification for the recruitment of JMGS Scale I Credit Officer. There are 158 vacancies for the post of JMGS Scale I Credit Officer. Selection of Specialist Officers will be through written test and interview.The specialist Officer role for Bank Of India is for Credit officer or Loan Officer. The job involves giving loans and credit to both business customers and even retail customers. At times, the jobs involve high risk and at times there is low risk based on the loans or credit that is given by the bank. As a Credit Officer, you are working in a bank and this involves dealing with all types of customers who are poor, middle class or rich. Its an interesting job as a credit officer and you have to decide on the creditworthiness of the loan and process the credit or loan.
Take Toprankers Railways Tests
Bank of India SO Job profile:
Important Roles and Responsibilities of Credit Officer or Loan officer:
- Assessing the financial status of the client
- Looking at creditworthiness and the risks involved
- Contact the client to gather important documents
- Approve or Reject the loan requests
- Calculate Interest rates
- Calculate Credit score of the client
- Look At earnings statement, bank records, and tax statement of the applicant
- Monitor the processing of the loan
- Set up of payment plans
- Understand lending procedures
- Create and process spreadsheets related to finance
- Analytical Skills and ability to make a study
- Understanding behavior of loan or credit applicant
- Customer Service
- Understand the needs of both B2B and B2C clients
- Ability to simplify complex financial jargons to the client
- Explain various financial products available under your offerings
- Update the files and records
- Ensure that credit or loan agreements follow the policies of the organization
- Stay updated with the latest trends in Credit and Loans
- Address the grievances and complaints of Customers
Stay tuned for more updates on Bank of India SO Credit Officer Job Profile!
Share your thoughts/queries here!