Bangalore University Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 55 Posts here
- Bangalore University Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates
- Detailed Vacancies for Bangalore University Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University Jobs Vacancy
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- How to Apply for Bangalore University Recruitment 2018
- Important Links
Bangalore University Recruitment 2018 – Apply here for 55 Professor, Associate & Asst Professor Posts. Check all the relevant details including application fee & how to apply.
Bangalore University Recruitment 2018
Bangalore University has released rolled out a notification for the recruitment of the posts of 55 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor under Bangalore University Recruitment. All the interested and eligible applicants are advised to apply Offline before Last Date i.e, 23-04-2018. All the other important details related to the recruitment like the education qualification, age limit, important links, notification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are mentioned in this article.
|Application Form Submission Starts from||24-03-2018|
|submission of Application Closing Date||23-04-2018|
Detailed Vacancies for Bangalore University Recruitment 2018
Name of the Posts
Number of Vacancies
Professor – 11
Associate Professor – 10
Assistant Professor – 34
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore University Jobs Vacancy
1.Requires Ph.D qualification(s) in the concerned allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research! policy papers in indexedlISBN/ISSN numbered journals or ISBN/ISSN numbered books and the University developed ISBN/ISSN numbered list of journals Books hosted on the website of the University.
2. A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in University/ College, and/or experience in research at the University / National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
1. Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree 10 the concerned I allied relevant disciplines.
2. A Master’s Degree with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
3. 8 years of experience of teaching and I or research in an academic research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/ industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and I or research I policy papers in indexed/ SBN/ISSN numbered journals and /or ISBN/ISSN numbered books and the University developed ISBN/ISSN numbered list of journals/ Books hosted in the website of the University.
(Arts, Humanities, Sciences, Social Sciences, Education, Languages, Journalism and Mass Communication)
1) Great academic record as mentioned by the concerned University with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Note: This is a brief representation of the educational qualification needed. For detailed qualification, please refer the official notification given in the important links section.
To know more about age limit, refer the official notification.
|For General||Rs. 100/-|
|For Professor and Associate Professor ( Processing Fee)||Rs. 500/-|
|For Assistant professor||Rs. 250/-|
The application fee is to be paid by Demand Draft
Payscale is in between Rs.37400-67000 with GP of Rs.10000/-
Rs.37400-67000 with GP of Rs.9000/-
Candidates Selected as Assistant Professor will get a pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with GP of Rs.6000/-
Based on the written test and interview.
How to Apply for Bangalore University Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website, www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the tab “Bangalore University Latest Notification” by scrolling on the home page.
- Download the official notification and application form, read the instructions and check for eligibility.
- Fill the application and pay the application fee through D.D in the favour of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University.
- Attach all the above forms and required documents to submit.
- Arrange in order and cover it in an envelope and send it to the below address before the closing date.
- Finally, take a print out of the BU Application form & fee receipt for the future purpose.
Bangalore University, Jnanabharathi Campus,
Bengaluru – 560056
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Stay tuned for more updates on Bangalore University Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!