Assam Postal Recruitment 2019: Apply for 919 GDS Posts @appost.in
- Assam Postal Recruitment 2019
- Assam Postal 2019 Recruitment Highlights
- Assam Postal Recruitment Important Dates
- Assam Postal Vacancy 2019
- Assam Postal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment Salary
- How to Fill the Assam Postal Recruitment Application Form 2019?
- Application Fee
- Assam Postal Recruitment Selection Process 2019
- Assam Post Office Notification 2019
- Discrepancy in Filling Application form
Assam Postal Circle has announced the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. Go through this post to know complete details about the Assam Postal Recruitment 2019.
- According to the Assam Postal Notification, a total of 919 Gramin Dak Sevak posts will be filled through this recruitment.
- Candidates who are interested in the Postal service department can apply for various GDS posts such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
- In this post, we have provided complete details regarding the vacancies, eligibility, Application form, Fee, Selection Process, and also exam dates.
- Candidates willing to apply for any of the Assam Gramin dak Sevak Post must fulfill the eligibility criteria else they would not be able to fill the application form.
Assam Postal Recruitment 2019
Here is a golden opportunity for candidates looking forward to work in Postal Service. Go through the complete information about the recruitment here.
- Candidates must ensure to know the eligibility criteria thoroughly and then proceed with the Assam Postal Application Process.
- Take a look at the detailed information about the Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 here and apply for your desired post directly through online mode.
Assam Postal 2019 Recruitment Highlights
|Organization Name||India Post- Assam Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Government job|
|Advertisement Number||STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I)|
|Job Name||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||919|
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Fees Payment||05.08.2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration & Fees Payment||04.09.2019|
Assam Postal Recruitment Important Dates
Here is the table below comprising of important events of Assam Postal Service 2019 Recruitment
|Registration & Fee Submission Start Date||05/08/2019|
|Registration & Fee Submission End Date||04/09/2019|
|Application online Submission Start Date||05/08/2019|
|Application online Submission End Date||04/09/2019|
|Exam Date||October 2019|
Assam Postal Vacancy 2019
According to the announcement by the Indian Postal Service, a total of 919 vacancies will be filled through Assam Postal recruitment. Here is the table below comprising of category-wise vacancy list.
|Community||No of Posts|
Assam Postal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for their desired post under Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Here are the eligibility criteria that each candidate must fulfill without which candidates will not be able to fill their application forms.
The minimum and maximum of age for applying to GDS posts are as provided in the below table as per the notification of the vacancies.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
The relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as tabulated below
|SC/ ST||5 years|
- Candidates must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- The list of official languages of the state are as shown below
- Assam (Excluding Three districts of Barak Valley and Bodoland Territorial Council Areas): Assamese
- Three Dist. of Barak Valley: Bengali
- Bodoland Territorial Council Areas: Bodo
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred above are required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment Salary
After knowing the vacancy and eligibility you all might be wondering about the salary. So, here is the detailed Payscale tabulated post-wise.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||₹12,000||₹14,500|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||₹10,000||₹12,000|
How to Fill the Assam Postal Recruitment Application Form 2019?
Direct Link to Apply for Assam Postal Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can start filling their application form by following the steps correctly as listed below. Also, candidates must make sure to fill their forms on or before September 4, 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates must visit the official website: appost.in/gdsonline/ or click on the above link to apply directly.
- Firstly, candidates must register themselves to apply for the desired post. Click on Registration link as shown in the above image.
- Enter all your details and complete the registration process. Click on Submit details after entering all details correctly.
- After completing the registration process, click on Stage 2: Fee Payment link on the main page.
- The fee payment is only for male UR/OBC/EWS candidates.
- After paying the fee, start filling the application form.
- Click on Stage 3: Apply Online Link on the main page to complete filling the Assam Postal Circle Application Form 2019
- Login to the account by entering your Registration number and circle applying for.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Here is the table below that shows the application fee to be paid by the candidate while filling the application form.
|OC/OBC/EWS Male||Rs 100/-|
|SC, ST, Pwd and female candidates||No Fee|
Assam Postal Recruitment Selection Process 2019
Candidates will be selected for the Gramin Dak Sevak post through automated generated merit list.
Assam Post Office Notification 2019
Here is the official notification PDF released by the Indian postal service regarding the recruitment of 919 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
Discrepancy in Filling Application form
In case if candidates have any queries or any doubts while filling the form, here is the helpline number and mail id through which the examination authority can be contacted.
Helpline number: 0361-2547385/ 18003453754
Share your thoughts/queries here!