Assam Police Recruitment 2018 for 135 Jail Warder 2018
- Assam Police Recruitment 2018
- Assam Police Vacancy:
- Important Dates:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Character Certificate:
- Selection Procedure:
- Physical Standards Test:
- Physical Endurance Test/Physical Efficiency Test:
- Written Test:
- How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2018?
- Assam Police Notification 2018
- Vacancy Details for Assam Police Recruitment
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 for 135 Jail Warder 2018.Get complete notification.
Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Assam Police has released notification for the recruitment of 135 Jail Warder. This is a opportunity for all those who want a government job. All Selected candidates will be on a pay band of Rs. 14000-49,000/- with a grade pay of Rs. 5000 along with other allowances.
Assam Police Vacancy:
OBC, SC, ST (P) both male and female may apply through the general category.
The last date to apply for Assam Police Recruitment is 8 May 2018.
Essential Qualification for Male Warder: –
- HSLC or Class 10 from a recognized university
- Candidates should produce undertakings as to know bi-cycling.
Essential Qualification for Female Warder:
Should have passed Class VIII annual examinations or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Assam.
Age Limit: You should be aged 18 to 38 years as on 1st January 2018. Candidates should be born on or before 1-01-2020 or after 1-01-1980
Upper Age Limit: Age relaxation is provided up to 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P),
Candidates must produce a Character certificate from the head of the institution from which one has studied and also from one respectable person known to him/her but not related to him.
Selection Procedure will comprise the following
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Endurance Tests
- Written Test:
Physical Standards Test:
|Gen/UR/OBC/ MOBC/SC||162||144.5 cm|
|ST (H)||160||142 cm|
Chest Expansion: Circumference not less than 81 cm when exhaled.
Medical Standards: Candidates must be hale and healthy with the absence of any health problems,. They must not suffer from any ailment that will affect the professional course of their duties. Female candidates found pregnant at the time of PET/PST will be disqualified. Candidates must not suffer from varicose veins, high color vision or squint eyes.
Physical Endurance Test/Physical Efficiency Test:
The marks for race 1600 meters / 1200 meters will be awarded as under:- MAX MARKS- 15
Written test will consist of 75 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. The paper will be for 75 marks For each correct answer, the candidate will get one mark. There will be no negative marks for wrong answers. The question paper will be in English and Assamese
ii) The subjects to be covered along with the marks allotted to each subject shall be as
- a) General English – 10 marks
- b) Elementary Arithmetic- 10 marks
- c) General Science- 10 marks
- d) Logical reasoning/Mental Ability – 10 marks
- e) Indian History, Culture, Indian National Movement – 10 marks
- f) Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy – 15 marks
- g) General Awareness/General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 10 marks
Total – 75 marks
Trying to use influence or unfair means will lead to disqualification from the recruitment process. There shall be not favoritism for any particular candidate.
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2018?
- Look for Assam Police Recruitment 2018 for Jail Warden Application form
- Enter all personal details, academic details
- Proceed to pay the application fee
- Submit application fee
- Submit application form
Take print out of application form. No need to submit the online application forms.
Stay tuned for more updates on Assam Police Recruitment 2018 for 135 Jail Warder 2018!
Vacancy Details, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Official Notification and a Direct link to apply for the Recruitment – Assam Police Recruitment for Sub Inspector and Jail Warder 2018
Assam Police Notification 2018
Assam Police department has started inviting online applications for the post of Sub Inspector. A total number of 130 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. The online application process started on 17th April 2018. And the last date to apply is 17th May 2018. This is a very good opportunity for you if you wish to work in the Police department. Just check if you fulfill the eligibility criteria and start applying for the same as soon as you can. There is no benefit postponing the good things. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details for Assam Police Recruitment
There is a total number of 130 vacancies. Find the category-wise vacancy below.
- Unreserved – 66
- OBC – 25
- SC – 9
- ST (Hills) – 7
- ST (Plains) – 13
In each category, 30 % vacancy is reserved for women.
Important Dates for Assam Police Recruitment 2018
- Online application form filling starts – 17th April 2018
- Last date to apply – 17th May 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 20 to 24 years of age as on 1st January 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category candidates – 5 years for SC and ST.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have a Graduate degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from a recognized University.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – For male, it is 162.56 cm and for female, it is 154.94 cm.
- Chest (Only for male) – Should be minimum 80 cm in normal position and 85 cm in expanded position.
- Medical Standards
- You must not have squint eyes.
- Should have high colour vision.
- Must not have any physical deformities.
- Should not have any disease that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duty.
Selection Process for Assam Police Recruitment 2018
First, you need to appear for the Written Test. You need to complete the question paper consisting of 100 marks within 3 hours. After that, based on merit, the selection list will be published officially. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Physical Standard Test and physical Efficiency Test now. Only after you qualify all these tests, you will be considered for final appointment.
How to Apply Online for Assam Police Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Next, click on the Recruitmnet tab.
- Then, find the appropriate advertisement.
- Read the official advertisement carefully.
- Then, click on Online Application link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Fill in the required details.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
And there is no application fee!
Stay Tuned for more Examination related updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!