APTET Notification 2018 | Enroll for Teacher Eligibility Test – 10352 vacancies
Important dates, Eligibility criteria, Application process, Application Fee and a direct link to apply – APTET Notification 2018
APTET Notification 2018
APTET Notification 2018 is out on the official website. Department of school education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh conducts the examination for Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility test. Through APTET 2018, a total of 10351 vacancies will be filled. The qualifying marks in the Examination will be valid for 7 years from the date of examination. This is a great opportunity for candidates aspiring to serve as teachers for class I to VII in State Govt.,Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private aided schools and private un-aided schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Below are the Important dates, Eligibility criteria, Application process, Application Fee and a direct link to apply for APTET examination 2018;
Important Dates to Remember:
|Online Payment Begins||5th May 2018|
|Application Process Begins||5th May 2018|
|Online Payment Ends||22nd May 2018|
|Application Process Ends||23rd May 2018|
- All the aspirants need to posses a degree in D.Ed. / B.Ed. / Language Pandit / U.G.D.P.Ed./ D.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed. or its equivalent qualifications.
APTET Examination 2018 will be organised via CBT (Computer based test) in Paper I & II;
- Paper I – Class I to V
- Paper II – Class VI to VIII
How to apply for APTET Examination 2018?
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Now click on APTET 2018.
- Look for online payments and click on it.
- Fill all the required details and Click on submit.
- Now pay the application Fee and save the payment details.
- Look for submit application link and click on it.
- Now fill all the required info related participation and payment of fees.
- Upload scanned signature and photograph as per the guided in the form itself.
- Now click on submit and fill all the personal and professional info.
- Submit the final application and save it.
- Download and take a print out of the application for any future reference.
- All the applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-
ALL THE BEST!!!
Stay Tuned for more Examination related updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!