APTET Admit Card 2018 – Download Andhra Pradesh TET Hall Ticket here!
APTET Admit Card – Detailed process and direct link to download APTET call letter
APTET Admit Card 2018
APTET Admit Card 2018 is out on the official website now. Applicants can download the official hall ticket using the direct link mentioned below. The Commissionerate of School Education, Andhra Pradesh(APCSE) conducts APTET exam. The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) is being conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh in all 13 Districts of the State through a Computer Based Test. The objective is to ensure National Standards and benchmark of Teacher quality in the recruitment process in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
How to Download APTET Admit Card or Call Letter?
The candidates who are searching for APTET 2018 hall ticket may download their admit cards following these steps:
DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD APTET Hall Ticket 2018
- Click on the direct link mentioned above.
- Enter all the required credentials and click on submit.
- A new page will appear with downloaded APTET Admit Card.
- Save and take a print out of the official APTET Hall Ticket
- Step 1: Go to the official website of APTET
- Step 2: Click on the admit card link or login
- Step 3: Enter your exam details such as roll number, registration number, dob, password etc.
- Step 4: Submit the details
- Step 5: APTET 2017 Admit Card admit card will be displayed on the screen. Carefully check all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on APTET 2017 Admit Card.
- Step 6: You can download the APTET admit card and take a printout and save it for future reference.
If you are facing any difficulty regarding APTET hall ticket download,contact below helpline numbers
Helpline : 9505619127 , 9505780616 , 9505853627
(Call Time : 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM & 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM on all working days)
Details Mentioned in APTET Hall Ticket:
1) Candidate’s Name, roll number, registration number, sign and photo
2) Exam Venue, time and date
3) Important instructions – things to carry with APTET admit card(i.e id proof, pen,pencil), exam rules etc.
All the Best for APTET exam. Stay tuned for more updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!