APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 | 5107 Vacancies announced by Southern Power Distribution Company Limited
Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (SPDCL) of Andhra Pradesh has released the notification for Recruitment of Asst Executive Engineer/ Electrical vacancies. Know all about Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited or APSPDCL Recruitment: application form details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria & steps to Apply Online.
APSPDCL Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Post||Asst Executive Engineer/ Electrical|
|Job Location||Guntur, Nellore, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Kurnool, Anantapur|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17th August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for APSPDCL Recruitment
Candidates hoping to apply for the SPDCL Exam 2019 should meet the Eligibility Criteria set by the Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited.
The Educational Qualification required for APSPDCL Recruitment is as follows
- Candidates should possess SSC/ 10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade Or
- Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/ Board.
Age Limit to Apply for APSPDCL
Aspirants hoping to apply for APSPDCL Exam should keep in mind the Age Limit for the exam
- Minimum Age to apply for the exam is 18 Years.
- Maximum Age to apply is 35 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
Important Dates for APSPDCL Recruitment 2019
Following table shows the entire schedule for 2019 Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply||2nd August 2019|
|Last Date to Appy Online||17th August 2019|
|Call Letter Download||25th August to 31st August 2019|
|Pole Climbing, Meter Reading, Cycling Test Dates||3rd September to 7th September 2019|
|APSPDCL Result||15th September 2019|
|Issue of Appointment Letter||16th September 2019|
|Reporting for Orientation Program/EE’s||25th September 2019|
|Date of Orientation Program||26th to 27th September 2019|
|Reporting at Village/ Ward Secretariats||30th September 2019|
|Commencement of Duties||2nd October 2019|
How To Apply Online for the APSPDCL Recruitment?
The Application Process started on 2nd August 2019 & Southern Power Distribution Company Limited is accepting applications till 17th August 2019 Only.
- Click on the Direct Link to Apply for APSPDCL Application Form
- Fill the Application Form with requested information.
- Click on Submit
- You will be directed to upload relevant documents.
- Pay the Application Fee Online.
- Once you have successfully submitted the APSPDCL Application Form, take a print out for future reference.
*Online Payment can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or through Internet Banking.
APSPDCL Application Fee Details
The Fee details for various categories have been mentioned below
- The Application Fee for all candidates is Rs 100/-
- Candidates can apply for more than 1 District/Circle & will be charged an additional fee of Rs 100 for each District/Circle.
- Aspirants can apply to a Maximum of 3 Districts/Zones.
* Payment can be made online through the Debit or Credit Card or through internet banking.
Download the Official APSPDCL Notification PDF
APSPDCL Vacancies 2019
Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II)) Vacancy details have been mentioned in the table below.
|Sl. No||Name of the District||Name of the Circle||No. of vacancies|
|Village Secretariat||Ward Secretariat||Total|
Note-1: The number of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per the actual requirement.
*Also Apply for WRD Recruitment before 15th August 2019.
APSPDCL Selection Process
The Selection Process for APSPDCL Recruitment is as follows
- The Written Exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Candidates who secured merit in total marks obtained in the Exam will be called for the next stage
- Candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters: Pole climbing, Meter Reading & Cycling.
Download the Official Notification PDF mentioned above to know all details about the selection process & Recruitment 2019.
Share your thoughts/queries here!