APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018 | Check Notification for 34 Posts
- Assam Public Service Commission Notification
- Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Date of APSC Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment 2018
- APSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- How to Apply for APSC Combined Competitive Examination?
- APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018 Application Fees
- Pay Scale for APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018
APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018: Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Assam Finance Service in the cadre of Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer vacancies. Check complete vacancy details & eligibility criteria.
Assam Public Service Commission Notification
Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara APSC has rolled out recruitment notification for 34 Finance & Accounts Officer, Treasury Officer vacancies. APSC will hold a competitive examination for filling up of 34 posts in Class-I, Grade III cadre of Assam Finance Service including the post for reserved categories. Scroll down to know more about APSC Recruitment detail break up for reservation of posts below.
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2018
Total Number of Vacancies – 34
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Important Date of APSC Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Receipt of Application: 23rd July 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24th August 2018
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment 2018
The minimum educational qualification of a candidate shall be a degree in Arts/ Science /Commerce of a University recognized by the State Government. Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2018.
Relaxation of age:
The upper age limit is relaxable
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years i.e. upto 48 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General category of candidates as per Govt. OM No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
APSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection process consists of competitive exam. You can check the Exam Pattern here.
|1||Precis and Drafting||3 Hour||100|
|2||General English & General Knowledge||3 Hour||100|
|3||Financial rules & Accounts||3 Hour||150|
|4||Viva – Voce||50|
How to Apply for APSC Combined Competitive Examination?
Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website: www.apsc.nic.in and send the duly filled application with the following documents:
- Original Treasury receipt
- One copy of recent passport size photograph to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form with good quality adhesive/ glue. Another copy should also be enclosed with the application.
- Age-proof certificate (Admit Card/ Certificate of HSLC or equivalent exam).
- Degree-pass Certificate.
- Caste Certificate in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC community issued by the competent authority.
- ID Card/ Certificate in respect of PWD candidates issued by the competent authority.
The applicant shall furnish Photostat copies of the above mentioned documents declared by the candidate himself/ herself as ‘Certified to be true copy of the original’ along with the application. However, in case of detection of any false declaration made by the applicant, he/she will be penalized as per rules.
A candidate should not submit more than one application. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted ‘Assam Finance Service Examination, 2018’ on top of the envelope and it should be addressed To the Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018 Application Fees
- For GEN: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/ MOB: Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale for APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018
Rs.30,000 to Rs.1,10,000 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700 plus other allowances.
Once selected you will be on probation for a period of 9month of active service from the date of joining.
We have mentioned all the eminent information for APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018. We are sure that you are working hard to clear the APSC examinations, and hence, we are confident that your efforts will be rewarded. Just keep going!
All the Best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!