APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2019
According to the recent notification by the AP Panchayati Raj & Rural Development Department, a total of 91,652 village secretaries posts will be filled in AP. Candidates who are willing to apply can go through the detailed information of APPSC Group 3 Recruitment here.
- Interested candidates can apply for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment through online mode.
- Candidates can apply for various vacancies under Group 3 which include Panchayat Secretary, Village Revenue Officer, ANMs, Animal Husbandry Assistant, Multi-Purpose Fisheries Assistant, and many more.
- In this article, we have provided complete information regarding the notification, vacancy, eligibility, applications, and many more.
APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2019
Go through the detailed AP Village Secretary Recruitment here. It is a golden opportunity for candidates who are looking to work in a government organization.
- The AP Government is planning to set up 11,114 village ministries across the state through APPSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment.
- Candidates can check the notification released by AP Government for applying to various posts under Group 3.
Also, Apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
APPSC Group 3 Notification 2019
Here is the notification released by the AP Government to fill in various vacancies in Panchayat Raj Department. Check out the notification below and know complete details regarding the recruitment.
APPSC Group 3 Vacancy 2019
Here is the list of vacancies released by Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department of AP Government. Go through the post-wise vacancies and know the total number of vacancies provided by the government.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||6122|
|Village Revenue Officer||2843|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant (AHA)||9800|
|Multi-Purpose Fisheries Assistant (MPFA)||750|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||11114|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant||11114|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||11114|
APPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for these posts must make sure to fulfill the eligibility criteria according to the notification released by AP Government
Minimum age to apply for Group-III Services exam is 18 years. Maximum age to apply for Group-III Services exam is 42 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC is 05 years, physically handicapped persons are 10 years
Candidates those who have passed degree from a recognized university can apply
APPSC Group 3 Selection Process
Candidates who are applying for the Group 3 posts must take up the written test initially. A written examination will be conducted by the examination Authority.
After qualifying in the written exam, candidates will have an interview round wherein each candidate will be interviewed and checked his skills.
Candidates clearing both these rounds will be offered an appointment letter for various posts across the state.
How to Apply for APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are applying for this recruitment must follow the below instructions to fill the application form correctly.
- Click on the link present here (the link will be active once the board releases the application forms) or you can also visit the official website: ap.gov.in
- Click on APPSC Group 3 Application Form.
- A new page will appear wherein you need to enter all the required details.
- Make sure to enter all the details carefully.
- Upload necessary scanned documents.
- Pay the prescribed fee by the authority
- Cross-check all the details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Candidates who have successfully filled the application forms will receive the hall ticket from the examination authority for the written examination.
Share your thoughts/queries here!