APCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 58 Posts of Management Trainee
- APCL Recruitment 2018
APCL Recruitment 2018 – Check the recently posted jobs by Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd for the recruitment of Management Trainee for a total of 58 posts. Get all the details of the recruitment
APCL Recruitment 2018
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd (APCL) has recently issued a recruitment notification inviting applications for the post of Management Trainee. All the eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 May 2018. In this article, we have shared all the important information related to the recruitment including important dates, eligibility criteria, notification link and much more. Go through the article to know more about the recruitment.
Last Date of Application: 07 May 2018
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd Vacancy Details
Total number of Vacancies – 58
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: 45 Posts
- Management Trainee (Safety): 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (HR): 05 Posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 06 Posts
- Candidate should be a graduate engineer Trainee: B.E. / B.Tech. (Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical / Civil) or equivalent qualification from an Engineering College of repute.
- Management Trainee (Safety): B.Sc with Diploma in Industrial Safety or B.E. / B.Tech (Environment Engg.) from an Engineering College / Institute of repute.
- Management Trainee (HR): Full-time MBA / MSW with specialization in Personnel management or MPM or M.A in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or MA in Personnel Management from College / Institute of repute.
- Management Trainee (Marketing): Full-time M.B.A (Marketing) or postgraduate qualification in Management with specialization in Marketing from a College / Institute of repute. Preference shall be given to the candidates from Commerce, Science, and Engineering background.
Candidates should have a maximum of 30 years of age.
For General Category – Rs 300/-
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Application Fee is Rs 250/-
BPL Card Category don’t have to submit any application fees
Shortlisted applicants will be getting a salary of Rs 25000/- per month.
There will be a written test followed by an interview. Candidates will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in the written test as well as the interview conducted by the management panel of the organization.
How to Apply for APCL Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates should first visit the official website that is www.assampetrochemicals.co.in
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the application form
- Attach all the important documents as mentioned
- Send a hard copy of the application form along with the required documents to the below-mentioned address on or before the last date which is 07th May 2018.
General Manager (HR) Assam Petro Chemicals Limited, P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup, District Dibrugarh, Pin Code – 786623 (Assam)
APCL recruitment – Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Stay tuned for more updates on APCL Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!