AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017 : Check Complete Details
- AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017
- Mahesh Bank PO 2017 Exam Pattern
- Mahesh Bank Recruitment: Important Dates
- AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment: Selection Process
- AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment: Eligibility criteria
- AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017- Application Fees
- AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017- Application Process
- AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017- Centers of Examination
- AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017- Important Links
- Mahesh Bank Recruitment- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Latest Jobs Notification:
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017- Check here for eligibility criteria, important dates, vacancies and latest exam pattern
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017– AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd. has released official notifications for recruitment of Probationary Officers on Assistant Accountant cadre. It invites candidates who are interested to apply via Mahesh Bank application form 2017. Interested and eligible candidates may apply from 5th of May 2017 to 15th May 2017.
AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank is one of the prominent banks in South India in co-operative sector. Students who wish to crack Mahesh Bank PO exam 2017s should start preparing as per Mahesh Bank PO exam pattern and syllabus.
Mahesh Bank PO 2017 Exam Pattern
The Mahesh Bank PO 2017 Exam Pattern is different for Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the recruitment process.
Exam pattern of Stage 1 (multiple choice questions)
|Name of the Subject/ Section||Questions and Maximum marks|
|Reasoning||25 Questions for 25 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||25 Questions for 25 Marks|
|English Language||50 Questions for 50 Marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||25 Questions for 25 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||25 Questions for 25 Marks|
|TOTAL||150 Questions for 150 Marks|
Note– The time duration for stage 1 is of 90 minutes
Exam pattern of Stage 2 (Descriptive test on English Language)
|Name of the Section||Questions and Maximum marks|
|Essay writing||One Topic out of 3 Topics/ 25 Marks|
|Letter Writing||One Topic out of 3 Topics/ 25 Marks|
Note– The time duration for stage 2 is of 30 minutes
Mahesh Bank Recruitment: Important Dates
|Application Registration On-line- Starting date||5th May 2017|
|Payment of Application Fee On-line- Opening date||5th May 2017|
|Registration On-line- Closing date||15th May 2017|
|Payment of Application Fees- Last date||15th May 2017|
|Tentative date for call letter download- Last Date||One week before conduction of exam|
|Examination- Tentative date||June/July 2017|
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment: Selection Process
According to the Mahesh Bank Recruitment, the selection process consists of an online examination followed by an interview round.
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment: Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria is categorized into two categories-
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
Candidates born not earlier than 01/04/1989 and not later than 31/03/1999 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Candidates should hold a graduation degree in any subject from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks and should also possess adequate amount of computer application. The candidate should have passed the degree examination in a single attempt and not in compartmental provision.
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017- Application Fees
The application fee to be paid is Rs. 600/- (Non refundable). The payment can be made online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017- Application Process
We give you step by step illustration of how to apply for AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017. The date of applications are from 5th May 2017 to 15th May 2017. Go through the procedure and follow the steps to apply-
Step 1- Please visit the official website of Mahesh Bank i.e. http://www.apmaheshbank.com
Step 2- Click on the careers tab on the upper right corner of the page.
Step 3- Click on the link for application in the careers page or click here- http://ibps.sifyitest.com/apmcubpoapr17/
Step 4- Fill in the credentials asked in the application form.
Step 5- Upload your photograph and signature.
Step 6- Make the online payment of the application fee.
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017- Centers of Examination
Given below are the names of the probable centres of Mahesh Bank PO exam–
- Hyderabad/Ranga Reddy
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017- Important Links
Given below are the important links for Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017–
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Mahesh Bank Recruitment- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Given below are a few questions asked for Mahesh Bank Recruitment FAQs. Check them out and we hope you find them helpful-
- If there is any sort of delay in my accessing page, what should I do?
- The page speed is dependent on many factors like internet speed, large number of applications trying to apply at the same time, etc. In this case, you can retry after a gap of 15 minutes or so.
- How come I can be confirmed that my application is submitted?
- You will be getting a message as “successful registration” after you click on the submit button.
- What if I get a zero registration number after submission of my application?
- It happens in rare cases. If happens, we advise you to Re-Register the Application and cross check the print out through Re-Print Application.
Stay tuned for more updates on AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017. All the best!
Latest Jobs Notification:
Share your thoughts/queries here!