AP Inter Supply Result 2019 | Check 1st Year & 2nd Year Supply Result
AP Inter Supply Result 2019 (Released):- The Board of Intermediate Examination Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) announced AP Inter Supply result on the official website.
- BIEAP declared AP inter Result 2019 at BIEAP’s official website bieap.gov.in.
- The Class 11th and 12th supplementary examinations were held from May 14th to May 22nd for the students who failed in one or two subjects.
- As per the reports, 5 lakh students took the test to clear their exam in the second attempt.
- AP Intermediate Result 2019 released on 13th June 2019.
AP Inter Supply Result 2019
BIEAP published the official Result for AP Inter Supply Examination conducted for the students who failed in 1st & 2nd year of the Pre-University Exam on the official website of BIEAP
The Directorate of Government Examination, Telangana State SSC Public Examinations will also host Andhra Pradesh Inter Supply Result on results.cgg.gov.in.
How to check AP Inter Supply Result 2019?
NOTE:- As the official AP Inter Supply result is declared, students can check through the link mentioned below;
Direct link to check AP Intermediate Supplementary Result
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education.
- Look for the link “AP Inter Supply Result 2019”.
- Click on the link and a new window will appear on your screen with the relevant form.
- Now, fill the required details and click on submit to view AP Class 11th, 12th revised Scores.
- The official AP Inter Supply 2019 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save, download & take a print out of the AP Intermediate 1st Year and 2nd Year Supplementary Result for future reference.
Though the AP Supply Inter Supply Result is out, students will need to collect the original Mark-sheet for AP 1st Year & 2nd Year Supply Result from the school.
Mark-sheet will consist of subject-wise grades and overall score.
Hope you liked this post on AP Inter Supply Result 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!