AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
AP Grama Sachivalayam has announced the notification of vacancies for different posts. The AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 will be processed soon by the Andra Pradesh State Government. The candidates who are willing to fill the form for this exam can check the selection process, post details and eligibility criteria in this article-
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification Date||2nd week of July|
|Total Vacancy||1.60 lakh (Tentative)|
|Number of Gram Sachivalayams||9500|
|Number of Grama Panchayat||13065|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||July 15, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last Date to Apply||August 15, 2019 (Tentative)|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for the exam candidates must check the eligibility of Educational Qualification and Age-Limit, which are mentioned below in details-
- Candidates must have cleared 12th or intermediate or equivalent from the recognized university or institute.
- The age limit should be in between 18 to 39 years.
Steps to Apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
- Check for the latest recruitment related to AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019.
- Read the official notification.
- Enter the required details in the Application Form carefully.
- Select the post for which candidate wants to apply.
- In last, submit the Application Form and take the print out for future reference.
AP Grama Sachivalaya Post Names
Candidates can check the list of the posts which are declared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for AP Grama Sachivalayam-
|Gopalamitra, Live Stoke Assistant|
|Women Police Attendant|
AP Grama Sachivalaya Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Selection Process of the Exam, which is-
- Written Test
Share your thoughts/queries here!