AP Grama Sachivalayam Interview Call Letter 2019: Download DV Hall Ticket Here
AP Grama Sachivalayam has released the Admit card for candidates who have to appear for document verification. Here is the direct link to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019. Go through the complete details about AP Grama Sachivalayam Interview Call Letter 2019.
- The Andhra Pradesh State government has released the hall ticket for Panchayat Secretary, VRO, MPEO, Gopalamitra Live Stoke Assistant, Live Stoke Assistant, ANM, Electrical Assistant, Grameena Engineer, Welfare Assistant, Women Police Attendant, Digital Assistant,Engineering Assistant, Ward Amenities Secretary, Village Fisheries Assistant, Animal Husbandry Assistant, etc.,
- Candidates who have cleared the written examination above AP grama Sachivalayam Cut Off can now download their admit cards through the official website.
- In this post, we have provided the direct link to download the hall ticket and everything you need to know about the admit card.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Interview Call Letter 2019
As per the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019, the AP government will be filling up more than 1.8 lakh vacancies. Around 22 lakh candidates appeared for the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam.
- AP Government has announced the uploading of certificates on the official website.
- Go through the detailed information and download your AP Grama Sachivalayam Call Letter soon.
How to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Interview Call Letter 2019?
Here is the step by step instructions to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Document Verification Admit Card.
Direct Link to Download AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019 Hall Ticket
- Click on the above link to download the call letter for Document Verification stage or visit the official website: gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “Download Call Letter”
- In the new page, enter your Hall Ticket number, DOB, Verification code, and click on “Get Call Letter”
- Your Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out for future reference.
Documents to be Carried for Document Verification
The AP Government has also released the service for downloading the uploaded documents for the last stage of recruitment. Candidates can visit the official website to download their uploaded certificates in Zip format.
Follow the procedure to download the documents for the verification stage.
- Visit the Official Website: gramasachivalaym.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link “Upload Certificates”
- In the new page, you need to enter your Hall Ticket number, DOB, Verification code and click on “Get Details”
- All your uploaded documents will be shown.
- Download all the documents in the zip file by clicking on the option “Download”
Make sure to carry these documents to the AP Government Commission board before September 27, 2019.
What after Document Verification?
- After the Document verification process, the Commission will give the Appointment orders on 27 September 2019.
- All the selected candidates, then, will be given training for two consecutive days i.e. on 30 September and 01 October 2019.
- Candidates will be joining in duties on 02 October 2019.
Share your thoughts/queries here!