AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2020: Apply Directly Here
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2020
The AP Government is a golden opportunity for youth candidates who are looking forward to work in a government organization. As the government has made an announcement regarding the recruitment, here is the complete details on AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2020.
- Interested candidates can apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment through online mode only.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria from our Recruitment post. It is also important for candidates to know the detailed AP Grama Volunteer Salary and Job Profile.
- In this post, we have explained complete details regarding the application, how to fill the form, details to be filled and other related information.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2020
Go through the detailed application form details here. The online application process for AP Grama Sachivalayam is online mode. Candidates need to fill the form through the official website of AP Government.
- Before filling the form, candidates must keep all the documents aside that are required to fill the form.
- Go through the complete details in this post regarding the application process.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form Dates 2020
Here is the table below showing all the important dates for filling the application form.
|Starting Date of Filling the Form||11th January 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||31st January 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||31st January 2020, midnight 11:59 PM|
Details Required to Fill the AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2020
Candidates must make sure they have all the necessary details ready in prior before filling the application form.
- An active mobile no.
- A valid email ID
- Aadhaar no.
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- Address proof
- Names of the parents
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature,
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature,
- Caste certificate
- Other relevant details
How to Fill AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2020?
Here is the step by step details on how to fill the application form correctly. Candidates can follow these simple steps while filling the form.
Step 1: Go to the Official Website
Firstly, visit the official website: ap.gov.in or click on the direct application link provided on this page.
Step 2: Choose the relevant link
After opening the official website, candidates will see the homepage of the website. On this page, they have to search for the AP Grama Sachivalayam application link.
Step 3: Click on the Application link
On this page, applicants have to click on “Apply Now” or registration option (whichever applied). The application form will appear on the screens.
Step 4: Fill the details
In this step, applicants are required to fill all the entries as asked in the application form. They must ensure, that they fill only genuine and correct details such as personal details, educational qualification details, communication details, etc.
While filling the entries, candidates can refer their certificate and documents so that they do not make any mistake.
Step 5: Uploading of documents
After filling the details, they need to upload the scanned images of the required documents in the space provided. All the documents should be uploaded in the format specified by the examination conducting authority. The complete information on the required format of the documents can be obtained from the official notification.
Step 6: Payment of Application Fee
After uploading the scanned images of the documents, applicants have to make payment of the requisite application fee (if applicable).
|Application Fee||Rs 200/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs 200/-|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men||Rs 200/- (only application fee)|
|Non-local candidate in addition to his/her local district||Additional Rs 100/-|
Step 7: Preview the application form
After filling the application form completely, candidates must cross-check all the entries filled and should make necessary corrections. After the preview of the application details, they can finally submit the application by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Step 8: Save and print
After the final submission, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form. They should keep this printed copy of application form safe for future references. After which the AP Grama Sachivalayam application process gets completed.
Important Instructions to be Followed While Filling the AP Grama Sachivalayam Form 2020
Here are few instructions listed out for candidates to follow while filling the application form.
- As the application process is conducted in online mode, candidates must be ready for that.
- Before filling the application, candidates must read all the necessary instructions provided in the information brochure.
- Only eligible candidates must apply for the respective job post.
- All the details should fill the application form correctly.
- Applicants also have to upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Applications should be submitted within the stipulated time frame. After the due date, applicants won’t be able to submit the application.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications will not be accepted.
- Candidates should keep all the important details ready with them at the time of application so that they can refer the information in case of any doubt.
Share your thoughts/queries here!