Algebra Quadratic Equations Quiz Sample Questions for SSC CHSL Recruitment
Algebra Quadratic Equations Quiz Sample Questions for SSC CHSL – Attempt Algebra and Quadratic Equation based Quiz for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam, Get tips and tricks to solve the exam
Algebra Quadratic Equations Quiz Sample Questions for SSC CHSL
Algebra and Quadratic Equations form an important part of the Maths section. Questions are frequently asked from these two topics in SSC CHSL and other competitive exams. Practice is the key to improve the speed and accuracy. You need to learn all the formulas and apply short cut techniques wherever possible.
Let us check the exam pattern of SSC CHSL :
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
- Exam is objective type and will be conducted online.
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for part: 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||75 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness / General Knowledge||25||50|
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test:
- Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
Also check latest SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF
How to take Algebra Quadratic Equations Quiz Sample Questions for SSC CHSL ?
To Attempt our free daily quiz, Follow these steps :
Step 1– Click on the above link or Visit our daily quiz page- https://www.toprankers.com/ibps-daily-quiz
Step 2 – Register if you haven’t registered on our website. Existing users can use their login credentials to log in to the website.
Step 3 – You will be able to see a section saying “Sentence Improvement”. Click on the button saying “Take test”.
Step 4 – Follow the instructions and start attempting the quiz.
How to solve Algebra Quadratic Equations Quiz Sample Questions for SSC CHSL ?
Algebra and Quadratic Equations Quiz Questions for SSC CHSL is available on our daily quiz section. Aspirants can get all type of questions and will be able to view detailed performance reports.
Salient Features of Our Quiz:
- It is Free to Attempt
- Based on Actual exam theme
- Available in both Hindi and English
- Designed by Industry experts
- Helps you in Sentence Improvement
- Helps identify your weak areas
- Improves speed and accuracy
- Gives the confidence to solve questions
- Quizzes and tests also keep you entertained.
We will keep posting about FREE quizzes on various topics in our FREE Daily Quiz Section. Stay tuned.
Share your thoughts/queries here!