Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 105 Fire Assistants
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – Check details of Junior Assistant Fire Service job in latest AAI Notification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India AAI, is a Mini Ratna PSU, Kolkata has announced a notification for the recruitment of 105 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) vacancies for the domicile of West-bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman and Nicobar and Sikkim States.
Important Dates for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service):
|Schedule of Process For the Post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)|
|Start Date & Time for On-Line Registration of Application||19 June 2017 at 10:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-1&2 of On-Line Registration||19 July 2017 upto 18:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for Remitting Application Fee at State Bank of India||21 July 2017 upto 23:59 Hrs|
Vacancies and Pay Scale:
|Name & Level of Post||No. of Post *||Reservation||Scale of Pay|
|1||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)NE-4||105||56||13||17||19||Rs.12,500-28,500/-|
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria:
10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks;
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on 30.06.2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Upper age limits are relax-able by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI, subject to attainment of 50 years
Drivers license: Candidates should posses the following
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License;
- Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year
Before the date of advertisement;
- Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement.
Candidates need to appear for computer based test, physical measurement, driving test and Physical Endurance test. Candidates have to appear for driving test and then only will be allowed for Physical Endurance Test. Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of 4 months from AAI Training Institutes. During training, candidate is entitled for stipend. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
AAI Charges a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs.400/- plus Service Tax and Bank Charges as applicable should be remitted by the applicant other than those exempted from payment of application fee through online payment mode only. The Candidates belonging to following categories i.e., Female, Schedule Castes (SC)and Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from payment of Application Fee of Rs.400/- plus charges as applicable.
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017?
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.aai.aero” from 19-06-2017 at 10:00 Hrs to 19-07-2017 at 18:00 Hrs.
How to Apply Online?
1. Log on to the website “www.aai.aero”.
2. Click on Careers and go to “Recruitment”.
3. Select the post that you wish to apply for
4. Read all the instructions & Click on “Start”.
5. Fill all the details and submit the online application form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for reference.
Stay tuned for more updates on Airports Authority of India!
Share your thoughts/queries here!