Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 311 Vacancies
- Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2019
Airport Authority of India Recruitment for 311 apprentice vacancies has commenced. Know all about AAI Recruitment 2019: how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection process and more.
Interested candidates should check the Eligibility thoroughly and apply online before 20th September 2019.
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Airports Authority of India|
|Number of Vacancies||311|
|Job Location||Northern Region of India|
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2019
The Recruitment Schedule set by the Airports Authority of India has been mentioned in the table below.
|Starting Date to Apply||29th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for AAI Recruitment||20th September 2019|
Check the Official AAI Notification 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Airport Authority of India Recruitment
The Eligibility criteria set by the Airports Authority of India have been mentioned below.
- Candidates hoping to apply for the exam should have completed a full-time regular Degree (4 years) or Diploma (3 years) in the respective stream from a university or institution recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age Limit to apply for Airport Authority of India Recruitment:
- The maximum age to apply for General candidates is 26 Years.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates, the age limit to apply for the exam is 31 Years.
- For OBC candidates, the maximum age limit is 29 Years.
How to Apply Online for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2019?
Steps to Apply for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment has been mentioned below. Interested candidates can apply online before 20th September 2019.
- Click on this AAI Online Application Form.
- Click on the enroll tab in the right corner of the page.
- Input all requested data on the Eligibility Check page.
- Fill details that are asked and ensure that you have all the listed documents.
- Click on the tab that says ‘I have above data’.
- Enter your valid mobile number and get an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and enroll yourself for the Apprentice post.
- After enrollment, preview the details that you entered.
- Post the confirmation, submit the form and complete the registration process.
- A message will appear stating “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be called by the establishment”.
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
Airport Authority of India Vacancy 2019
Airport Authority of India Recruitment is looking to fill a total of 311 Apprentice Vacancies. The following table displays the post-wise breakdown of vacancies.
|Specialization||Airport Authority of India Vacancies|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||19|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||09|
|Aeronautics/ Aerospace (Graduate)||02|
|Aeronautics/ Aerospace (Diploma)||02|
|Secretarial Practice (Graduate)||10|
|Secretarial Practice (Diploma)||03|
|Library Science (Graduate/ Diploma)||01|
|Material Management (Graduate/ Diploma)||01|
|Modern Office Management (Graduate/ Diploma)||10|
|Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning (Graduate/ Diploma)||01|
|Sound Engg. (Graduate/ Diploma)||01|
|Travel & Tourism Management (Graduate/ Diploma)||01|
AAI Selection Process 2019
Airport Authority of India Recruitment will be done on the basis of a Personal Interview. All candidates who get selected will undergo training of 1 year. Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in the Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
AAI Training Locations 2019
Airport Authority of India will conduct 1-year training for all shortlisted candidates in the below-mentioned regions.
- Safdarjung Airport/CHQ/RHQ-NR, Delhi
The Candidates who get shortlisted for the Apprentice post will get a stipend during the training period.
|Graduate (Degree) Apprentices||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Technical (Diploma) Apprentices||Rs. 12,000/-|
Share your thoughts/queries here!