Air India Recruitment 2019: Apply for Various Vacancies
- Air India Recruitment for AME
- Air India Recruitment for Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen
Air India Engineering Services Limited has announced 125 vacancies for the position of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME). Know all about Air India Recruitment for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer: vacancy details, eligibility criteria, steps to apply and selection process.
Air India Recruitment for AME
|Conducting Body||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Name of the Post||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)|
|Number of Vacancies||125|
|Age Limit||Maximum age to apply is 53 years|
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Recruitment
Candidates hoping to apply for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with Air India should meet the following eligibility criteria
- The candidates should have cleared 10th, 12th & DGCA License to certify or the equivalent from a recognized Board. Eligibility criteria is a bit different for various vacancies, download the official notification PDF from the link mentioned below.
- The maximum age to apply for the interview is 53 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable for various categories as mentioned below
- General Category – Not above 53 years as on 1st August 2019 OBC – Not above 56 years as on 1st August 2019
- SC/ST – Not above 58 years as on 1st August 2019
- Ex-Serviceman – as per Govt. rules but not above 58 years.
AIESL Selection Process
Interested candidates who meet the Eligibility Criteria can come for the Personal Interview to be conducted by Air India Engineering Services Limited from 26th August to 30th August 2019.
The date & time of the interview for various posts have been mentioned below.
Air India Recruitment: Interview Details
The date of the Interview for various posts has been mentioned below.
|Aircraft / Engine details||Date of PERSONAL
|B1 – 26.8.2019
B2 – 27.08.2019
B787 series aircraft
B1&B2 – 28.08.2019
B1 – 29.8.2019
ATR -72 -600,PW127 M
|B1 & B2 – 30.08.2019|
Time: Walk-in from 0930 hours to 1200 hours on the dates as given above. The Venue for Interview is – Human Resources Department, Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex, (Near New Custom House), Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
Contact Number – 011 25652442, 25657895
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
Air India Recruitment Application Fee Details
The application Fee payable on the day of the interview for various categories have been listed below
- For General Candidates – Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs 500/-
The Application Fee must be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited”. The Fee amount is non-refundable for all candidates.
Download the Official AIESL Notification PDF for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to get the Application form.
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
Air India Recruitment for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) has commenced for a total of 125 vacancies. The vacancy details for various posts have been mentioned below.
|Sl.No.||Designation & number of
|Aircraft / Engine details|
|A.||B1 AME – 20 vacancies
B2- AME – 15 vacancies
B1 AME – 15 vacancies
B2 AME – 10 vacancies
B787 series aircraft
B1 AME – 40 vacancies
|B1 AME – 15 vacancies
B2- AME – 10 vacancies
ATR -72 -600,PW127 M
Salary Details for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
The Range fo Salary that will be payable to selected candidates is Rs 95,000 to Rs 1,28,000 Per Month. However, in exceptional cases (much higher qualifications/ experience), it may go higher and would be at the appropriate level of salary approved by the Co. for AME on a fixed-term contract basis up to 1.7 Lakh per month.
Air India Recruitment for Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen
Air India Engineering Services Limited has announced the recruitment for Aircraft Technicians and Skilled Tradesmen. Here is a golden opportunity for candidates who are looking forward to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019. Go through the post to know more.
- Air India Engineering Services is the Central Government job post and it is a great chance for all candidates looking ahead to work in government organization.
- The organization has announced the recruitment for a total of 355 Aircraft Technicians and Skilled Tradesmen posts.
- In this post, we have provided complete details about the Notification, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, the Application Process, and many more.
Here is the detailed information about the Air India 2019 Recruitment. Candidates can go through the Air India Notification here as well. Make sure to go through the Official Notification carefully before applying.
- Candidates can also check out the overview of the recruitment below.
- Know the complete recruitment details here and apply correctly to your desired post.
Air India Recruitment Highlights 2019
|Organization||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Aircraft Technicians & Skilled Tradesmen|
|Walk-in Date and Application Submission Date||26.08.2019 to 24.09.2019|
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria provided as per the Air India Notification PDF. Candidates must meet the eligibility else it is unable to apply for any post.
|Minimum Age||35 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- Candidates must have passed Diploma, ITI, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, 10TH, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Air India Recruitment Salary
Candidates who are selected after clearing all the stages of the selection process will be deployed into various departments. The average salary for the Technicians and Tradesmen post starts from Rs 20,000/-.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Air India 2019 Recruitment must clear all the three stages to get an appointment into various posts. The three stages for the recruitment involves
- Written Test
- Skil Test
Air India Application Process
The application process for Technicians and Tradesmen is conducted in the form of a walk-in Interview. Candidates need to apply for the walk-in interview and then process with the Interview process. Here are the steps to be followed for applying to the Walk-in-Interview.
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.in
- Click on the Careers Link
- In the career page, click on the link “Walk-in Notification for the post of Aircraft Technician & Skilled Tradesmen on Fixed Term Contract”
- A PDF will appear in the new page which includes the Notification and the application form at Page 8
- Download the PDF and fill the application form with required details.
- Candidates must reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents and filled application form.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the below-given link in the Notification segment..
|General / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-s||Rs. 500/-|
Air India Notification 2019
Here is the Official Notification released by Air India organization. Go through the notification and fill the application form as well by taking a print out of the PDF.
Direct Link to Download Air India Notification 2019
Share your thoughts/queries here!