Air India Recruitment 2018 for Multiple Posts – Ground Duty
Air India Recruitment 2018 for Multiple Posts – Walk-in recruitment for contract basis jobs.
Air India Recruitment 2018 for Multiple Posts
AIATSL has released the official notification for the recruitment to various posts. These jobs are of contractual nature. Selected candidates have to work for a period of 3 years. Vacancies are available for the following posts – Junior Executive, Terminal Manager, Assistant Terminal Manager, Customer Agent, Junior Customer Agent, Senior Customer Agent, Cabin Services Agent, Junior Cabin Services Agent, Ramp Services Agent, Senior Ramp Services Agent, Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver, and Handyman/Handywoman. If you are interested in any of the posts and meet the eligibility criteria, you can walk-in for the tests at the specified venue. Scroll down to read in detail.
Vacancy Details for Air India Recruitment 2018
- Junior Executive – 14
- Terminal Manager – 2
- Assistant Terminal Manager – 1
- Customer Agent – 44
- Junior Customer Agent – 44
- Senior Customer Agent – 22
- Cabin Services Agent – 3
- Junior Cabin Services Agent – 4
- Ramp Services Agent – 32
- Senior Ramp Services Agent – 21
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver – 21
- Handyman/Handywoman – 310
Walk-In Date & Time for Air India Recruitment 2018
- Customer Agent & Cabin Services Agent profiles – 4th May 2018 (9:00 A.M. to 1 P.M.)
- Ramp Services Agent & Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver profiles – 5th May 2018 (9:00 A.M. to 1 P.M.)
- Handyman & Handywomen profiles – 6th May 2018 (9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)
- Terminal Manager & Junior Executive profiles – 7th May 2018 (9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)
Selection Process for Air India Recruitment 2018
- Customer Agent & Cabin Services Agent profiles – Screening -> Written Test -> Group Discussion -> Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Ramp Services Agent & Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver profiles – Screening -> Trade Test -> Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Handyman & Handywomen profiles – Screening -> Literacy Test -> Physical Endurance Test -> Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Terminal Manager & Junior Executive profiles – Group Discussion -> Personal Interview -> Pre-Employment Medical Examination
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- After that, find the official advertisement.
- Or find the PDF below.
- Read it properly.
- Download the application format and take a printout.
- Fill in the details.
- Take this application along with a demand draft of Rs.500 and self-attested copies of the relevant documents as well as the originals to the test centre – Hotel Blue Nile, SN Park Road, Kannur, Kerala – 670001.
You need to pay Rs.500 by Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Limited” payable at Mumbai. Furthermore, you need to write your name and mobile number on the reverse side of the DD. No fee payment is required from the reserved category candidates.
Scroll down to see the official notice.
So, tell us, did you find our post on Air India Recruitment 2018 for Multiple Posts helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more recruitment updates and job notifications.
Share your thoughts/queries here!