Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 295 Vacancies Here
- Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Application Form for 295 Vacancies released
- Vacancy for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Selection Process for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply Online for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale
- Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 for 500 Vacancies
- Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – Exam Date and other Important Dates
- Detailed Vacancies of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Medical and Physical Requirement
- Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – Selection Process and Exam Pattern
- Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – How to Apply?
- Application Fee
- Air India Recruitment – Payscale
- Official Notification
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 295 Vacancy.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Application Form for 295 Vacancies released
Online applications are invited by Air India from energetic and pleasant individuals for the post of Cabin Crew. Both experience and trainee unmarried cabin crew are eligible. The online application process started on 12th April 2018. And the last date to apply is 2nd May 2018. The tentative written test for experienced cabin crew members is 6th May 2018. The exam date for trainee cabin crew has not been announced till date. You can check their official website regularly to stay updated. We will also be updating any new information that may be announced. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Male – 86
- Female – 209
Important Dates for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Online application starts – 12th April 2018
- Last date to apply – 2nd May 2018
- Tentative Written Test for Experienced Cabin Crew – 6th May 2018
- Test for Trainee Cabin Crew – Not announced
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 18 to 27 years of age as on 2nd May 2018, for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew. And for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew, you must be between 18 to 35 years of age. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category candidates – 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Educational Qualifications
- Trainee Cabin Crew – You must have cleared 10+2 Standard and have a 3-years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism. Or you must have a Graduation degree.
- Experienced Cabin Crew – You must have cleared 10+2 Standard from a Government-recognized board.
- Experience – You must have minimum 1 year of experience as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline abnd ahve a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the date of application.
Selection Process for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
Experienced Cabin Crew
If you are considered eligible, you will be called for a Preliminary Medical Examination. If you clear that, you need to appear for a Written Test.
Trainee Cabin Crew
Eligible candidates will be called for a Preliminary Medical Examination. Those who clear this round has to appear for a Personality Assessment Round. Again, if you qualify this phase, you will be called for the Written Test.
How to Apply Online for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Careers link.
- Then, find the appropriate recruitment link and read the advertisement carefully
- And click on Apply Online link.
- Now, click on the specific post you want to apply for.
- Then, fill in the required details.
- Now, upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.1000 via Demand Draft.
- Finally, submit the application.
Stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month
During first year – Rs.18,400/- per month
Plus other allowances and benefits
So, tell us, did you find our post on Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 295 Vacancies Here helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more job notiifcations and recruitment updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Air India Recruitment – The most renowned airlines “Air India” has issued a notification for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment to recruit for 500 cabin crew posts. Check all the details here.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 for 500 Vacancies
Want to associate with world’s one of the most famous airlines? There is a golden opportunity waiting for you! Yes, Air India Limited has invited applications to fill 500 vacancies for the posts of cabin crew on a fixed term engagement basis for the period of five years. Applications are invited from the young and unmarried males and females. The vacancies are for northern and western regions. Read this article on Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 to know more about the recruitment, eligibility, last date to apply, how to apply, application fees and all other details.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – Exam Date and other Important Dates
|Important Dates||Important Events|
|Start Date of Application||20th February 2018|
|Last Date of Application||12th March 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||18th March 2018|
Detailed Vacancies of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018
As stated earlier, Air India is going to fill 500 vacancies for Northern and Western Region. The detailed Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment are as follows:
Northern Region, Delhi
Western Region, Mumbai
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
All the students who wish to apply need to keep in mind that they should fulfill the eligibility criteria. For the same reason, read the below-given details before applying:
- A candidate must be 10th Standard passed.
- Cabin Crew working experience is required
- Must have a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft.
Age Limit (As on March 12, 2018)
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
OBC – 3 years
SC/ST –5 years
Medical and Physical Requirement
For Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment, you need to fulfill the following Physical and Medical requirement. Each and every requirement is given for both male and female separately.
Female: Between 18 to 22
Male: Between 18 to 25
Female: Minimum 160 cms
Male: Minimum 172 cms
Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
Spectacles not allowed
Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
4. Colour Vision:
Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
The applicant should have a clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be very clear and in an understandable accent.
The contender should be Fluent in English and Hindi.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – Selection Process and Exam Pattern
1. Selection is based on the application
2. Applicant have to give the medical examination
3. Once you are qualified for the medical test, you need to appear for the written test
Note: You will not get the written test details in the official notification.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment – How to Apply?
- Click the Direct Link to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment.
- Fill the online application form carefully, with all your details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with the size of 10kb – 35 kb.
- Upload the filled medical certificate.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay application fee.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Official Website of Air India.
- Go to careers section.
- Click the link to apply online.
- Then, follow the steps from 1 to 5.
Application fee – Rs. 1000/-
Air India Recruitment – Payscale
During training – Rs. 15000/- per month
After training – Rs. 18400/- per month + Rs. 21,125/- flying allowance at 70 hours of flying.
We hope that you have liked our article on Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018. If yes, then stay tuned for more updates!
Share your thoughts/queries here!