AIR India Cabin Crew Exam Pattern
AIR India Cabin Crew Exam Pattern – Selection Process, Exam pattern, syllabus and more about AIR India Cabin Crew Exam
AIR India Cabin Crew Exam Pattern
Air India invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Experienced cabin crew. The selection process for AIR Inia experienced cabin crew consists of Medical Examination and written Test. Air India Cabin crew Selection Process: Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew would be required to appear for a Medical examination with regard to Height and BMI at the Test Centre and those who would meet the medical eligibility criteria would have to appear for a Written Test to be held on 18.03.2018.
- Medical Examination
- Written Test
Air India Physical and Medical Standards for Experienced Cabin Crew:
|Gender||Height in cms|
Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states Subject to domicile proof/Caste Certificate.
- BMI: Body Mass Index as specified in CAR issued by DGCA
|Female||Between 18 to 22|
|Male||Between 18 to 25|
Male : Formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs
Height in meters X Height in meters
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
-Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye -Spectacles not allowed.
-Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided they have undergone surgery prior to six months from the last date of submission of on-line application ie 12.03.2018.
- Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
- Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
LANGUAGE: Candidates must be Fluent in both English and Hindi.
Examination Paper Pattern for Air India Cabin Crew:
|S. No.||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Personal/ Mental Ability||75||150||2: 30 Hrs|
There are a total of 75 questions for a total of 150 marks. Each question carries 2 marks.
1. Personal and Mental Ability: Your Personality traits. No right or wrong answers. Will test how you think and there is right or wrong answer to this.
2. Service Attitude
This test will measure five distinct customers focused behavioral traits and statistically compare them with others who have taken the test.
- Demonstrates Respect to customers/Travellers
- Taking your obligations seriously
- Stays Calm and composed
- Can Take decisions on his or her own
- Service Orientation
3. Aptitude syllabus : This section will consist of intermediate level Quantitative Aptitude questions. Time and Work, Trigonometry, Speed Time and Distance, Compound Interest & Simple Interest, Average, Number System, Mensuration, Profit Loss and Discount, Percentages, Time & Work, Geometry
4. Reasoning: Intermediate level Reasoning questions.
Syllabus of Reasoning: Classification, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Puzzles, Matrix, Word Formation, Arranging Words in Dictionary Order or Meaningful order, Venn Diagram, Direction and Distances, Series, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning.
Stay tuned for more updates on AIR India Cabin Crew Exam Pattern
Share your thoughts/queries here!