AILET Result 2020 Released
The National Law University has declared the AILET Result in online mode separately for BA LLB and LLM programs. Based on these marks, candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling and seat allotment of AILET 2020.
AILET Result 2020
Candidates who had appeared for the AILET 2020 can now download the result from the direct link given below. Follow the below instructions to download the result for AILET 2020.
- Go to the NLU Delhi result portal
- A log-in window will open
- Select the course applied for admission
- Enter name, roll number, the application number, and date of birth
- On successful log-in, the result of AILET 2020 would be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result
AILET 2020 Important Dates
|AILET 2020 exam date||September 26, 2020|
|Provisional Answer key of AILET 2020||September 26, 2020|
|Final answer key (Released)||October 4, 2020|
|Declaration of AILET Result 2020||October 4, 2020 (Late evening)|
|Commencement of counselling||October 6 onwards|
AILET Tie Breaking Rule 2020
If in case two or more students have scored the same marks, the merit rank of candidates will be decided based on aggregate marks of 10+2 marks, with the candidate with higher aggregate marks to be ranked higher.
AILET 2020 Merit List
AILET 2020 merit list will be released along with the result. For admission into the BA LLB course, candidates have to score minimum 40% marks (30% marks in case of SC/ST category) in the AILET.exam. In case, two or more candidates score the same marks percentage in the exam, the merit will be determined in the following manner:
- On the basis of the marks secure in the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- On the basis of the marks percentage scored in 10th class.
- Elder in age will be preferred
- Draw of lots
AILET 2020 Counselling
Candidates who qualified for the AILET 2020 exam will be sent call letter for pre-admission counselling process at the NLU campus or designated centres. The candidates need to be present with their AILET score card and necessary documents for verification.
Share your thoughts/queries here!