AILET Exam Analysis 2019 | Difficulty Level and and Questions Asked.
AILET Exam Analysis 2019: AILET (NLU Delhi) exam concluded successfully on May 05, 2019 at 11:30 am. There were 150 questions in the exam.
The total duration of the exam is 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes). Given below is the highlights of AILET Exam Analysis:
- There was no change in the AILET Exam Pattern. The question paper followed the mentioned pattern.
- The exam is conducted in pen and paper mode. A total of 18000 candidates (approximately) appeared for this exam.
- AILET is scheduled from 10 AM to 11:30 AM on May 05, 2019 across 40 exam centres across 21 cities in India.
- Negative marking prevails in the exam making the overall difficulty level of the exam from Moderate to Difficult
- Mathematics was the toughest section for most of the students in the exam. This section in comparison to the previous year AILET Question Papers has been the toughest.
- AILET 2019 opens doors for admission to law courses for many students after a shocking SLAT exam.
- This year, students are glad as time management was easier for this exam.
- AILET Cut off will expectedly be on a higher side due to moderate difficulty level and a huge number of applicants appearing for the exam.
AILET Analysis 2019 for English
AILET 2019 English section was predictable and easy in comparison to the other sections in the exam. Candidates spent the least time to complete the questions in this section.
Given below is the details AILET Exam Analysis for English section in the exam:
- There were more questions related to Idioms, Grammatical errors and general English.
- As compared to the previous year English papers for AILET, there was no reading comprehension in this exam
- Considering the numbers, there were 23 questions Grammar out of the total 35 questions which is why this section was less time consuming and easy
- 7 questions in this section were based on Figures of Speech, which is yet again an easy topic.
- 5 questions from Idioms was another inclusion in the exam
Good Attempts for English Section in AILET 2019- 21+ questions
AILET Exam Analysis for Maths
AILET Maths section has always been a fearful section for all the law aspirants but on the contrary, this section turned out to be doable section.
Given below is the detailed AILET Paper analysis for the Maths section:
- This section was dominated by questions based on Arithmetic
- This section was lengthy and moderately difficult for the students
- This section is the last section exhausted the students while they were already exhausted because of the previous sections in the exam
- There were 2 questions from Ratio and Proportion in the exam and 1 from Profit and Loss both falling under the Arithmetic topic
- There were questions based on Speed, Time and Distance, Simple Interest and clock
- There was one question on Probability and 3 questions on Mensuration
Good Attempts for Maths section in AILET 2019- 7+ questions
AILET Paper Analysis for GK/ Legal Aptitude
AILET Legal Aptitude is considered to be the doable sections for the law aspirants while to their shock, this section was not only lengthy but very difficult too.
Given below is the detailed analysis for AILET Legal Aptitude section in the exam this year:
- Legal GK was easier while Legal Reasoning was extremely difficult as mentioned by the students
- There were multiple principles given for a fact situation and each situation took time to read and understand the questions based on Legal Reasoning
- There were questions based on Contract, Criminal Law and Law or Torts.
- 14 questions in this section were from Legal Reasoning while there were 21 questions from Legal General Knowledge
- Legal GK had questions based on current affairs related to legal issues such as Right to Privacy, Triple Talaq, Petition to revive the case of Mahatma Gandhi’s assassination, the “living entity” status of Ganga and Yamuna etc.
- Almost 1/3 of this section was based on current affairs.
Good Attempts for Legal Aptitude section in AILET 2019- 18+ questions
AILET Exam Analysis for Logical Reasoning
AILET Logical Reasoning section was considerably on the easier side. It included questions based on Critical Reasoning, Analytical reasoning and True-False based questions.
Given below is the detailed AILET Exam Analysis for Logical Reasoning section:
- Questions were based on all the typical topics from Reasoning including circular seating arrangement, coding-decoding, sequence and series, direction-based questions, assertion and passages
- True False questions in this exam were doable and easy to attempt. These set of questions were different from the previous year papers for AILET.
- Critical reasoning included 5 questions in the exam
- 22 questions in the exam out of the total 35 were based on Analytical Reasoning
- 12 questions (2 sets) were based on Seating Arrangement.
- 2 questions each were based on Series, Direction, Odd one out and Coding-Decoding.
- 1 question each was based on Fractions and clock
- Verbal Reasoning comprised 13 questions which included 5 questions on True-False, 6 on Passages and 2 on Reasoning and Assertions.
Good Attempts for Logical Reasoning section in AILET 2019- 20+ questions
Cutoff 2019 AILET Exam Analysis
Approximately 20000 students appeared for AILET Exam for the 70 seats offered at NLU Delhi. As the exam was of moderate difficulty, the cut off for AILET 2019 will be comparatively low.
Give below is the AILET 2019 Expected Cut off Marks:
|Category||Predicted Cutoff 2019|
To learn more about expected and previous year’s Cut Off, read our post on AILET Cut Off 2019
Share your thoughts/queries here!