AILET Cut Off 2019 | Expected and Previous Year’s Cutoff Trends
- AILET Cut Off 2019
- Important Dates – AILET Cut Off 2019
- Factors determining AILET Cut Off
- AILET Cut Off 2019
- AILET Expected Cutoff 2019
- Previous Year AILET 2019 Cut Off
- AILET Cutoff Trend
- What after AILET Cut Off 2019?
- Important points to remember – AILET Cut Off
AILET Cut Off 2019:- National Law University, Delhi will release the AILET Cutoff 2019 soon after the AILET Result will be declared in the last week of May 2019 for UG law Courses and second week of July for PG law courses.
- Cut Off for AILET 2019 will be the minimum marks required to get admission into the law programmes offered by NLU Delhi.
- On the basis of AILET Cutoff, candidates can participate in the counselling conducted by NLU Delhi.
- Candidates will be issued different cutoff for various categories such as; General, OBC, SC, ST, PwD and Kashmiri Migrants.
AILET Cut Off 2019
On the basis of AILET Cutoff, the university will prepare the merit list for law candidates. Aspirants who are aspiring to get admission into the postgraduate law programmes need to appear in the All India Law Entrance Test and score as per the official AILET 2019 CutOff set by the officials. It is to be noted that NLU Delhi doesn’t release the AILET Cutoff officially.
Well, make you more familiar with the required minimum marks in order to clear AILET exam and to appear for counselling process, we have brought for you, previous year’s Cut Off trends followed by the university to give you a fair idea of the standard of AILET exam.
Applicants who will be shortlisted as per the official Cut off will be issued call letters to appear in AILET 2019 Counselling.
Now, in order to understand the usage of cut off and its application in getting admission into law course, read this complete post on AILET Cutoff 2019;
Important Dates – AILET Cut Off 2019
|Events||Important dates (Tentative)|
|AILET 2019 Exam||5th May 2019|
|Declaration of AILET 2019 Result||24th May 2019 (BA LLB)
2nd July 2019 (LLM)
|AILET Cutoff 2019||Last week of May 2019 (BA LLB)
The second week of July 2019 (LLM)
Factors determining AILET Cut Off
While preparing official AILET 2019 Cut Off, NLU Delhi will keep certain things in mind as mentioned below;
- Number of candidates who appeared in AILET 2019
- Previous Year’s Cut Off
- Number of available seats
- The number of qualifying candidates.
AILET Cut Off 2019
As soon as NLU Delhi Delhi will determine the Cutoff after the declaration of AILET Result, candidates will be made available the official Cut off for AILET.
Till then, candidates can have a glance at the expected and Previous Year’s AILET 2019 Cut Off;
AILET Expected Cutoff 2019
Looking at the previous year’s Cut Off for AILET and with the help of our exam experts, we have prepared Expected AILET Cutoff as mentioned below;
|Persons with Disability||51-80|
|Residents of J&K||61-80|
Previous Year AILET 2019 Cut Off
previous Year’s Cut Off can be of great help while setting a goal for AILET exam. To understand the Cut Off trends over the year for AILET, let’s look at Previous Year’s AILET Cut Off for the year 2018 & 2017;
AILET 2018 Cutoff
In the table below, we have mentioned AILET 2018 Cut Off;
|Persons with Disability||42.75|
|Residents of Jammu and Kashmir||58|
AILET Cutoff 2017
In the table below, we have mentioned AILET 2017 Cut Off;
|Persons with Disability||74|
|Residents of J&K||78|
AILET Cutoff Trend
Looking at the expected Cutoff’s as mentioned above, we got to know that in the year 2018, the Cut Off for General category was 71.25, for Scheduled Caste it was 49.5 followed by Scheduled Tribe 48.25, person with disability 42.75, Kashmiri migrants 40.75 and for residents of Jammu & Kashmir, it was 58.
To understand Cut Off the better way, let’s look at the info-graphs given below;
AILET UG Cut Off Trend
AILET PG Cut Off Trend
What after AILET Cut Off 2019?
After the release of Cutoff by National Law University, NLU Delhi, shortlisted candidates will be issued their call letter to participate in AILET Counselling 2019.
Important points to remember – AILET Cut Off
- NLU Delhi will release the official AILET Cut Off on 24th May 2019 (BA LLB) and 2nd July 2019 (LLM).
- Cut off for every Law programme will vary for each programme as well as for every category.
- AILET merit list 2019 will be prepared on the basis of AILET 2019 Cut Off.
- Depending on the AILET Cutoff, candidates will be issued call letters to attend counseling.
Hope you liked this post on AILET Cut Off 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!