AILET Admit Card – Expected on 20th April 2018
AILET Admit Card – You can find the direct link to download the admit card from 20th April 2018 onwards here.
AILET Admit Card 2018 – Expected on 20th April 2018
National Law University, Delhi will release the AILET Admit Card 2018 on 20th April. It was supposed to release on 14th April 2018, previously. However, it got postponed. You can download the hall ticket only via online mode. It won’t be sent by post to you. So, keep checking the official website regularly to download it as soon as it is released. Also, we will update the call letter direct download link here, for your convenience. The AILET admit card will be available until the exam commences i.e. 6th May 2018. However, it’s advisable not to wait until the last date to download it. We say so because internet overload may occur during such times. And it will become a very difficult scenario for you. Scroll down to find the direct download link and further details.
AILET Admit Card Important Dates
- Last date to apply for the exam – 14th April 2018
- Admit Card Release – 20th April 2018
- Last date to download call letter – 6th May 2018
- Exam date – 6th May 2018
How to Download AILET Admit Card 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Find the AILET Admit Card download link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Then, enter your application number and date of birth to login.
- Finally, submit and download the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card for exam purpose.
Information present on the AILET Admit Card 2018
- Your name
- Your unique Registration or Application number
- Roll number for AILET 2018
- Father’s/Mother’s name
- Your category
- Date of birth
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Name of the exam
- Exam Centre
- Address of the exam centre in detail
- Instructions to be followed
You need to bring the following documents to the exam centre, mandatorily. Else, you won’t be allowed to write the exam.
- Your AILET Admit Card 2018 printout
- Valid Photo-Identity proof in original as well as its photocopies
Important Instructions to be followed during exam
- Please ensure to carry a few ballpoint pens and HB pencils to the exam centre. You will need the pencils to darken the circle (to mark the answer) in the OMR sheet since it’s an offline exam.
- Also, do reach the exam centre before the exam reporting time.
- And do not, in any case, bring electronic devices including mobile phones and calculators inside the exam centre.
- If you are found using any unfair means to write the exam, you will be debarred to write the exam.
FAQs regarding AILET Admit Card 2018
Q. Is it okay if I don’t bring the admit card printout?
Ans: No. You need to mandatorily bring the admit card. Without it, you won’t be allowed to write the exam.
Q. What do I do if the details in my admit card are wrong?
Ans: You must immediately bring this to the attention of the concerned authorities. Please send in your query to the email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also, call them at this number: 0120-4160880/4160881.
Q. Can I get the admit card via post as another option?
Ans: No. No separate post will be sent to students by the officials. You have to download the admit card online.
So, tell us, did you find our post on AILET Admit Card – Expected on 20th April 2018 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card and hall ticket updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!