AIIMS Recruitment, Raipur 2018 | Apply for 60 Lab Technician & other posts!
AIIMS recruitment 2018 for 60 Group B & C Posts at AIIMS Nagpur and AIIMS Mangalagiri
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Raipur
AIIMS has released notification for the recruitment of Group B & C posts at UDC, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Hostel Warden and other posts. It is a wonderful opportunity to work in one of the most prestigious medical institutes of India. The recruitment notification has been released by AIIMS, Raipur. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for AIIMS Recruitment. Kindly note that AIIMS Raipur has released two notifications – one for recruitment of various posts at Nagpur, while the other is for recruitment of various posts at Mangalgiri.
AIIMS Recruitment, Raipur 2018 is out through an official Notification for 60 Lab Technician & Other Posts. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates aspiring to join AIIMS. The process of application will start on 19th May 2018 and the same can be done till 18th June 2018. Eligible candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this post.
Below are the Vacancy details, Important Dates to Remember, Eligibility criteria, Application fee and a direct link to apply for AIIMS Recruitment, Raipur 2018.
Vacancies in Mangalgiri Region: 30 Vacancies
Vacancies in Nagpur Regions: 30 Vacancies
|Personal Assistant||1 Post|
|Librarian Grade III||1 Post|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||1 Post|
|Store Keeper||2 Posts|
|Warden (Hostel Warden)||2 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||4 Posts|
|Library Attendant Grade II||1 Post|
|Lab Technician||8 Posts|
|Lab attendant Gr. II||8 Posts|
Important dates to Remember:
|Opening Date to Apply||19th May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply||18th June 2018|
- Should have a Degree from any recognized University or equivalent.
Librarian Grade III
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Service from a recognized University/Institute. Or B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
Technical Assistant/ Technician
- one should hold a B. Sc. degree In Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. OR Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent.
- To be a store keeper, You should have a Degree from a recognized University/Institution. Post-graduate degree/Diploma in Material Management from a recognized University/Institution; Or Bachelor’s Degree in Material management from a recognized University/Institution.
Warden (Hostel Warden)
- One must be a Graduate from recognized University/ Institute. Diploma/ Certificate in House Keeping/ Material Management/ Public Relations/ Estate Management.
- Applicants need to possess a Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent.
Upper Division Clerk
- One must hold a Degree of recognized University or equivalent.
Library Attendant Grade II
- Applicants should have done Certificate/ Diploma course in Library Science or Library and Information Service from a recognized University/Institute.
Lab Technician, Lab Attendant Gr. II
- To be a Lab assistant/Attendant, one must have passed 10+2 with science.
- One must possess 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
|posts||Minimum Age||Maximum age|
|Personal Assistant / Librarian Grade III||21 Years||30 Years|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||25 Years||35 Years|
|Store Keeper||18 Years||35 Years|
|Warden (Hostel Warden)||30 Years||45 Years|
|Cashier/ Upper Division Clerk/ Library Attendant Grade II/ Lab Technician||18 Years||27 Years|
|Lab attendant Gr. II/ Stenographer||18 Years||27 Years|
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment, Raipur 2018?
NOTE:- Direct Link will be updated as soon as the application process starts. The application process is scheduled to start from 19th May 2018.
- Visit the Official website of AIIMS Raipur.
- Now look for vacancies in the top menu and click on it.
- Look for ‘Advertisement for recruitment of various Group B and Group C posts on Direct Recruitment basis at AIIMS, Nagpur’ and click on the Apply now link.
- A new page with application form will appear on the screen, Fill it carefully.
- Upload all the relevant documents such as; Scanned signature and a photograph as mentioned in the official notification.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit.
- Final application will appear on the screen, Save it.
- Download and take a print out of the final application for future reference.
|General/ OBC/ ExS Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ Person with Disabilities||Exempted|
DOWNLOAD AIIMS NAGPUR NOTIFICATION:
DOWNLOAD AIIMS MANGALGIRI NOTIFICATION BELOW;
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Check the important recruitment notifications released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) to recruit for multiple posts across India. Get all the important details here.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi division, has released an official notification regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2018. Through this notice, they have announced a total number of 23 vacancies. Vacancies are available for the posts of Assistant Professor in various departments. The walk-in interview will be coducted on 6th and 7th June 2018, depending on the department. The jobs are on contract basis. you can find the complete deatils in the notice. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details for AIIMS Recruitment 2018
- Anesthesiology – 5
- Dermatology & Venereology – 1
- Emergency Medicine (JPNA Trauma Centre) – 1
- Pulmonary & Sleep Disorders – 2
- Medicine – 2
- Neuroanesthesiology – 1
- Oncology – 4
- Neorosurgery (JPNA Trauma Centre) – 1
- Nephrology – 2
- Laboratory Medicine – 1
- Geriatric Medicine – 1
- GI Surgery & Liver Transplantation – 1
- Pediatric Cardiology – 1
Important Dates for AIIMS Recruitment 2018
Walk-in Interview dates:
- 6th June 2018
- 7th June 2018
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Interview Venue for AIIMS Recruitment 2018
Committee Room, adjacent to the Office of the Director, AIIMS, New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Recruitment 2018
You must not be above the age of 50 years as on the date of interview. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved category candidates.
You must have the expected and requisite qualifications in the respective stream.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the application format for the post.
- Next, download and take a printout of the application .
- Then, fill in the form.
- And take this along with the originals and self-attested copies of the relevant documents to the interview venue.
Pay Scale for AIIMS Recruitment 2018
Rs.1,00,000/- per month on a consolidated basis
Scroll down to read details regarding earlier notifications.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 for Multiple Posts
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has advertised for a lot of vacancies for different designations across India. Check the details of all the upcoming recruitment and walk-in interviews here. Get relevant information before applying for the post.
AIIMS Recruitment for 150 Senior Resident and PDF Posts
AIIMS Bhubaneswar has recently released a notification inviting applications for 150 Senior Resident and Post Doctoral Fellow Posts. Online applications for the same will be starting on 5th May 2018 and will take place till 4th June 2018. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply before the given deadline.
Starting of online Applications – 5th May 2018
Last date to apply online – 4 June 2018
Senior Resident Posts – 148
Detailed Breakup of Vacancies
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||6|
|Neonatology / Paediatrics||12|
|O & G||1|
Post Doctoral Fellowship Posts – 2 Vacancies
Critical Care – 1
Palliative Medicine – 1
Senior Resident Posts – Candidates should hold a postgraduate degree (MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/MHA) in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI.
Post Doctoral Fellowship – MD/MS/DNB/MCh/DM from recognised institute or any other qualification.
Senior Resident – 37 Years
PDF – 45 Years
Selection Process for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment – How to Apply?
- Candidates log on to https://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/.
- Go to the “Register ” section.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration process & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online mode
- Submit the form
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Official Notification – Click Here
Register – Click Here
Login – Click Here
AIIMS Recruitment 2018
Brief Information – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Store Keeper & Other vacancies on a contractual basis. Candidates who are interested can check the vacancy details and the detailed eligibility criteria. Check out the official notification & apply online.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||04-04-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03-05-2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications||18-05-2018|
Total Vacancy – 171
For GEN: Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Online (Gateway)
Age Limit (as on 03-05-2018)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules
|Medical Social Service Officer Grade I||10||MA (Social Work)/ MSW|
|Dietitian||8||M.Sc (Relevant Discipline)|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||3||MA/ M.Sc|
|Medico Social Worker||3||MA/ MSW|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||2||Degree|
|Programmer (Data Processing Assistant)||2||BE/ B.Tech/ PG|
|Maternity and Child Welfare Officer||1||Diploma/ Degree (GNM)|
|Bio Medical Engineer||1||Diploma, BE/ B.Tech|
|PACS Administrator||1||BE/B.Tech/ MCA|
|Vocation Counsellor||1||PG Diploma/ Degree|
|Senior Hindi Officer||1||Masters Degree|
|Assistant Stores Officer||2||Degree, PG Diploma/ Degree|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||3||Graduation (Civil Engg)|
|AE (Electrical)||1||Graduation (Electrical Engg)|
|AE (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)||1||Graduation (Mechanical/ Electrical Engg)|
|Manager/ Supervisor/Gas Officer||1||Diploma/ Degree (Mechanical Engg)|
|Office Assistant (NS)||25||Graduation|
|Store Keeper||14||Degree/ PG Diploma/ Degree|
|Radiographic Technician Grade-I||15||Diploma/ B.Sc|
|Medical Record Officer||4||Graduation|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||6||Graduation (Civil Engg)|
|Warden (Hostel Warden)||4||Diploma/ Graduation|
|Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant)||4||Graduation (Commerce)|
|Multi-Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist)||4||Diploma/ Degree|
|Technical Officer (Dental)/ Dental Technician||4||10+2, Diploma|
|Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist)||4||B.Sc|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4||Graduation (Electrical Engg)|
|JE (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)||4||Graduation (Electrical/ Mechanical)|
|Junior Hindi Translator||2||Masters Degree|
|Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II||2||Diploma/ B.Sc|
|Occupational Therapist||2||10+2, Graduation|
|TB & Chest Diseases Health Assistant||2||Diploma/ B.Sc|
|Junior Reception Officer||1||Graduation|
|Electro Cardiograph Technical Assistant||1||10+2/ Diploma|
|Health Educator (Social Psychologist)||1||MA/ M.Sc|
|Technician Prosthetics & Orthotics||1||Graduation|
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018?
- Click Here to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Click here
- Register Yourself
- Enter all Personal, Academic and Work Experience Details
- Upload Photographs and Signature
- Submit Application
- Proceed to Pay Application Fee
Mode of Application Will be online. After completing the online recruitment process, candidates must send their duly filled and signed hard copy of the submitted online application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificates, caste/PwD certificates and other relevant testimonials by speed post/registered post only on or before 18/05/2018 to the following address: The Senior Administrative officer All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (M.P.)
Stay tuned for more updates on AIIMS Recruitment for Multiple Posts.
Share your thoughts/queries here!