AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018 – Apply Here for 122 Vacancies
- AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018
- Vacancies – AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria – AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018
- Application Fee for AIIMS Recruitment:
- How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
- Click For Latest Jobs
Find all the required recruitment details – AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018
AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018
AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018 for 122 vacancies is out now. All India Institute of Medical Science is recruiting dynamic candidates for the post of professors from 31 different departments of AIIMS Jodhpur. The online application process started on 13th January 2018. Candidates can apply till 12th February 2018. AIIMS Jodhpur is recruiting for the posts of Professor, Additional professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Candidates can check their eligibility and other important notications related to AIIMS Recruitment 2018 below the page.
Important dates to remember:
Vacancies – AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018
There are a total of 122 vacancies from 31 different departments of AIIMS. In the table below, a detailed breakup of vacancies with respect to various departments and posts are shown;
|Professor||Additional Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Community & Family Medicine||1||1||–||1|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||1||1||3||2|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1||1||–||–|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||1||–||1||–|
|Trauma & Emergency||1||–||–||6|
Eligibility Criteria – AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018
Age Limit :
- Age limit is calculated as on 12th February 2018.
|Professor/Additional Professor||58 years|
|Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor||50 years|
Age relaxation for different categories;
|OH (OL)||5 years|
|Government Employee||5 years|
Educational Qualifications – AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018
For all posts:
- A candidate should have Medical Degree in respective discipline ( in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) from a IMC affiliated college/institute.
- You should have Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS) in the concerning discipline from a recognized university.
Experience (as on 12th February 2018):
- For the post of Professor, a candidate should have 14 years of experience in teaching and/or research in a recognized Institute/University in the subject of respectability.
- One should have 10 years of experience in teaching and/or research in a recognized Institute/University in the subject of respectability.
- Aspirants should have 6 years of experience in teaching and/or research in a recognized Institute/University in the subject of respectability.
Assistant Professor :
- Aspiring candidates should have 3 years of experience in teaching and/or research in a recognized Institute/University in the subject of respectability.
Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure – AIIMS Professors Recruitment 2018
- AIIMS Recruitment Board will first shortlist the applications on the basis of your Educational Qualification and Experience.
- If you get shortlisted, you will have to appear for an Interview.
Interview at AIIMS, Jodhpur:
- If you are a government employee, you will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from your employer during Interview.
Minimum Qualifying Percentage:
Application Fee for AIIMS Recruitment:
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
- Click on the direct link here.
- click on ‘Register’ and register yourself, which would generate a password.
- Log In using your Email- ID and the generated password.
- Fill your Personal & Educational details.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature & documents.
- Print form for future reference.
- Now Submit the form.
- Go to Payment and deposit the Application Fee.
- Take print out of the e-receipt for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can apply form the Official Website of AIIMS Jodhpur.
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ on the left side of the Home page.
- Now Click on Recruitment Notice.
- Click on Apply Now (Before the Recruitment for Faculty Posts).
Stay tuned for latest job notifications and updates. If you have any query or updates, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!